Pages:
Author

Topic: where are you spending your time now? - page 2. (Read 979 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 05, 2020, 06:01:08 PM
I dont quite understand most of you guys - we are mostly allowed to go outside and no one will blame you for walking in some park away from people
I like to spend at least half a day outside, because I dont want to miss summertime
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
July 05, 2020, 11:02:20 AM
I spend my free time with bounty and beef cattle I'm quite happy for now spend my time with parents gathered in the house. plant trees banana for food reserves if this pandemic does not go over a very long time because it is still long the pandemic is over.
Activity: 23
July 05, 2020, 10:59:26 AM
Really spending most of my time with my family's and siblings, it's really enjoyable,  I also take good time to learn and study crpyto, now I am finding it less cumbersome.
I am really taken some time for exercise such as gaming, sport etc to keep fit, waoo really enjoy myself.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
July 05, 2020, 08:55:10 AM
Netflix, and reading.
Im just watching movies, doing household chores like washing clothes and dishes. And do my work on bounty campaigns and i always like to read different topics in this forum to learn more.
copper member
Activity: 112
June 24, 2020, 08:40:49 PM
I do online jobs as freelancing to earn some money to buy foods since i cannot work outside. I also watch movies as my past time, also bonding with my family.
Activity: 137
Merit: 3
June 22, 2020, 04:29:06 PM
I'm spending my quality time now at home with my family for a change.

Sometimes I ponder, other than what COVID-19 has done so far... I always look for the positive side of things instead.

There's always good in every bad situation that we're in, it's just that more often than not, we are overwhelmed with the negativeness that we fail to see the silver lining of the events that happens in our lives.
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
June 22, 2020, 10:37:05 AM
I was lucky, we only have recommendations, so since May people have been walking on the street as usual. Since the end of May, I forgot about the virus and live a normal life. Sun, warmth, everything is green, people’s smiles, complete harmony, I love the beginning of summer! And I sincerely wish you to feel this summer harmony too!
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
June 22, 2020, 02:30:00 AM
where are you spending your time at this situation? We know this is very bad situation for COVID-19, so stay lockdown.
Even i can't go out home, so i spend 24hours in
1. few bounty work.
2. games.
3. movies.
4. study and sleep Cry

and you? Roll Eyes

I usually start my day biking for an hour or two. Then I'll go directly to the wet market to buy food for lunch and dinner. When I get home, I cook. After that, siesta time until 5pm, then cook again for snacks and dinner.  Grin
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
June 17, 2020, 09:17:56 PM
Mostly inside our home. I only come out usually once a week to re-supply much needed essential supplies. Other than this, I basically work from home, eat, sleep, watch Netflix and play videogames.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
June 15, 2020, 02:46:37 PM
I spend time in this forum and play games.

What are you doing here?

Maybe he/she want mention gambling. In fact, a lot of people are now taking the time to make some income in this forum with stay home. I think almost every country now has a bad effect of Covid-19 so the number of peoples will increase now in the crypto market and this is what i hold.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
June 15, 2020, 06:34:34 AM
I'm glad that I live where there are no restrictions on movement. In addition, there is a forest, lakes near me, so I walked there all this time.

meaning your country is Covid19 free? well there are few countries that never had even s single case of this virus so yeah you are very lucky living in that place since i am also a Nature lover and i love living in Mountains and hills and also forests and waters.
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
June 15, 2020, 02:41:18 AM
I'm glad that I live where there are no restrictions on movement. In addition, there is a forest, lakes near me, so I walked there all this time.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 58
June 14, 2020, 11:06:28 PM
I spend time in this forum and play games.

What are you doing here?
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
June 14, 2020, 06:28:22 PM
Now i have not to work, i feel clearly much more worst.
Oh, hope that bitcoin factory comes true example if google helps me financially?
Activity: 759
Merit: 15
June 14, 2020, 05:35:39 PM
So I spend my time between work, video games, and here on the forum to read as much as possible
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
June 14, 2020, 06:00:43 AM
Well my mother wants me to go back to our province since I have no work and eversince the lockdown started I was not able to go home. I have been going back and forth for the travel pass I need. Still no luck.
And now having conflict since my dad now does not want me to go now because I will nog be able to go back to the city because of the pandemic. Jobs and opportunities are in the city.

Its better that you stay wherever you are and do not unnecessarily travel in these times. Try to find an online job because you wont be able to find a job in office etc.  I don't think any company is hiring at the moment, all they are doing is firing their employees.  Sad
Activity: 30
Merit: 4
June 10, 2020, 02:54:43 PM
I work, I spend my free time with my family, and when they go to bed I study or watch a movie/ series .
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
June 09, 2020, 09:20:12 AM
where are you spending your time at this situation? We know this is very bad situation for COVID-19, so stay lockdown.
1. few bounty work.
2. games.
3. movies.
4. study and sleep Cry

and you? Roll Eyes

Now I am spending more of my times in this COVID-19 situation -
Watching TV Series Breaking Bad , Watching Television old Football & Cricket match, Movies , Some bounty work.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
June 07, 2020, 06:51:45 PM
Well my mother wants me to go back to our province since I have no work and eversince the lockdown started I was not able to go home. I have been going back and forth for the travel pass I need. Still no luck.
And now having conflict since my dad now does not want me to go now because I will nog be able to go back to the city because of the pandemic. Jobs and opportunities are in the city.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
June 07, 2020, 09:46:02 AM
1. few bounty work.
2. games.
3. movies.
4. study and sleep Cry

and you? Roll Eyes
Games ' i like to enjoy playing games long time and absolutely it's necessary online games. Games is now best time for enjoy lockdown still at out home. I have no good work mate so i spend all time in playing games.
Pages:
Jump to: