Pages:
Author

Topic: Where are you trading? - page 14. (Read 19589 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 254
May 06, 2018, 04:55:01 PM
Most of the people want to best platform for his trading. When I know about trading on that time I’m use only bittrex because on that time I’m search in google and found a best platform that was bittrex. Now a days I’m use another trading platform that is binance. If you read binance review you can found it’s details, I think both are good platform so I’m use both trading platform for my trading.
When it comes to that of choosing of any of the trading exchange amongst several other trading exchanges, then the only name which you will hear most of the time and from most of the experienced traders will be no other than that of the bittrex trading exchange and that there is nothing much to be surprised about it because bittrex trading exchange has managed to earn a very good name and that it is the most extensively used trading exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
May 06, 2018, 04:17:31 AM
i trade on these exchanger :
1. indodax : because i have used it from 2014 when its name bitcoin.co.id and i can easily withdraw my fund to my local bank.
2. binance : because bnb have the finest mobile apps for trading.
3. bittrex : old exchanger which still exist untill today and i have no issue for using it for four years.
4. idex.market : i use it for trading erc20 token which not listed on those exchanger above. ( i am not using etherdelta anymore after DNS hijacked )
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 03:59:02 AM
I usually trade in a place that has a very high trading volume because with a market that has a high volume then the coin movement is there so fast that you can get a lot of benefits from utilizing the price movement. I think binance is the best place and place that has a very high daily trading volume.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 03:46:36 AM
For the better use exchange that has the biggest daily volume like Binance and Okex so you can get high liquidity and faster transaction buy and sell. Personal i used all these exchange and they are trusted exchange with great customer support. I have been used HitBTC , this exchange also nice one but they has lower daily volume and slow customer support.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 06, 2018, 03:09:21 AM
I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.
I don't use Hitbtc because somebody told me that it was a scam. I am using right now the kucoin exchange, it is a Singaporean exchange where I can smoothly do whatever I want. I am also comfortable that my account is secured because it requires 2FA or google authenticator in order to access the exchange. I like kucoin rather hitbtc.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 02:26:15 AM
Most of the people want to best platform for his trading. When I know about trading on that time I’m use only bittrex because on that time I’m search in google and found a best platform that was bittrex. Now a days I’m use another trading platform that is binance. If you read binance review you can found it’s details, I think both are good platform so I’m use both trading platform for my trading.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
May 05, 2018, 04:18:44 PM
i trade in 2 exchanger one is bittrex and next one is binance i feel safe only in these two exchangers and i hold few coins in kucoin as well and i hold coins in myetherwallt
Well for me, I think Bittrex always suits. Reason is, this exchange is really so helping. Getting in this business world and then start thinking and learning about trading and investing could get you much more tension. Then the supreme headache comes when you think about where to trade. While Bittrex keeps you away from all such tensions and mind hurts. It is so simple and user friendly.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
May 04, 2018, 06:42:56 PM
Try trading on Cryptopia. There are many less known coins and tokens there. I have good experience with them most of the time.
Activity: 353
May 04, 2018, 06:37:50 PM
I am trading a lot on Binance and I am satisfied with the quality of Binance. The new altcoin on Binance has grown tremendously, which is a chance for investors who are not involved in ICO projects to get good altcoin on Binance.
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
May 04, 2018, 01:22:37 PM
I trade on many exchanges, I want to allocate Binance, Bittrex and, Bitstamp, I try to keep the coins on the Ledger Nano S. Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
May 04, 2018, 01:12:08 PM
i was using poloniex last year but nowadays binance has the best volume for most of the altcoins so i have been trading on binance for long. it is centralized and not totally safe but i dont have any other option yet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 10:58:46 AM
a lot of websites to trade and trusted but I think that kumplit is forkdelta and etherdelta, but because my country has its own trading website, I often trade there www.indodax.co.id
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 10:57:06 AM
I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.
I often use different exchanges every day because I often do arbitrage where I play with price difference in every market. but so far I think the market that makes me comfortable is Binance.
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 10:24:22 AM
i trade in 2 exchanger one is bittrex and next one is binance i feel safe only in these two exchangers and i hold few coins in kucoin as well and i hold coins in myetherwallt
Activity: 219
May 04, 2018, 09:44:19 AM
i am trading at okex and binance,i think binance have fee low  when you pay fee by bnb,and i trading at okex because i can buy bcd at low price,2 exchange is very reputation and easy to use interface,now i see the coss exchange have lowest fee when you withdrawn with 0.001,i think this is lowest fee for withdrawn,sometime I use etherdelta because i don't pay fee withdrawn,i can save fee withdrawn
I am also trading on binance, but I will transfer my money to another trading platform, binance has made me very angry because it is too slow at times when I want to sell. I do not seem to have access to my account at peak times.
Activity: 131
May 04, 2018, 09:22:22 AM
i am trading at okex and binance,i think binance have fee low  when you pay fee by bnb,and i trading at okex because i can buy bcd at low price,2 exchange is very reputation and easy to use interface,now i see the coss exchange have lowest fee when you withdrawn with 0.001,i think this is lowest fee for withdrawn,sometime I use etherdelta because i don't pay fee withdrawn,i can save fee withdrawn
May 04, 2018, 08:17:20 AM
I have some old and some new coins for trading i like to trade by using Eth and also i am holding some Eth, Sc , Dgb, okcash,
and in some new coins list i am holding
WRC
CRPT
GLA
Activity: 294
May 04, 2018, 07:42:36 AM
I used Hitbtc,bittrex,kucoin,yobit,binance and sometimes I used forkdelta or etherdelta
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 04, 2018, 07:00:27 AM
so far, I am trading at poloniex and bittrex and I don't have any problem in those sites and I still doing trading in every day. but sometimes, if I think that it is not good to trade, then I only watching the price without doing any trade. sometimes, I trade on hitbtc, binance, and cryptopia and with those sites, I can earn more profit although my fund in that three sites is not too big, and I think it's good for making a profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 04, 2018, 06:39:44 AM
I used HitBTC but this exchange just third one of my exchange, others exchange that i used is Binance and Okex, both exchange is the biggest exchange according to daily volume. Big daily volume is important when in trading so we can get high liquidity and faster transaction buy and sell. I very like trading platform of Binance and Okex, both exchange also has good customer support via telegram official group.

Well, good for you, I used HITBTC as well and I don't ever experience bad transactions in this exchange, so I just wonder why some people there keep complaining about that exchange. Maybe they were using it improperly.
Pages:
Jump to: