Pages:
Author

Topic: Where are you trading? - page 4. (Read 19589 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
September 17, 2019, 07:30:00 AM
I generally try constantly at my own risk and new exchanges, i understand that the risk is high that i will lose my money, but still i got one such WhiteBit
every day i watch new exchanges on the market, i wonder how many of them will remain alive, because now there is high competition and there are giants like Binance, but in the process there is a place to live
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 17, 2019, 06:53:08 AM
I generally try constantly at my own risk and new exchanges, i understand that the risk is high that i will lose my money, but still i got one such WhiteBit
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
September 17, 2019, 12:57:57 AM
I have registered in Bibox some one or two years ago and I have never used it. Lately I have been seeing it as the number two exchange for adjusted volume in coinmarketcap. Anyone trading there?

Yes, I heard about the BiBox, I hope there are only a few coins listed on the exchange, but the exchange manages to generate some good volumes in the market. I sold some coins there which I got through bounty and I don't face any problem from the Bibox exchange.
Activity: 109
September 15, 2019, 02:56:38 AM
I'm now trading in most popular exchange like binance kucoin idax bitforex this exchange is best for trading and safe in my opinion.
Activity: 168
September 14, 2019, 04:57:47 PM
I like Binance, Binance dex, Binance Jex, kucoin, Coinbene, Okex, Huobi and Bitfinex, these are the exchange
that are mostly gave me profit with the coins I bought to their platform.
Why all people like Coinbene? I have never been used it but heard a lot of suggestions.
Activity: 54
September 13, 2019, 06:23:19 AM
I like Binance, Binance dex, Binance Jex, kucoin, Coinbene, Okex, Huobi and Bitfinex, these are the exchange
that are mostly gave me profit with the coins I bought to their platform.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
September 12, 2019, 12:47:10 PM
For now I using whitebit.com and absolutelly satisfited. Hope that in future it will be even more popular
It is very risky to keep your funds on an exchange that has been operating for less than one year. This is your own business, but need to be careful.
Even in old exchanges, it is risky too. I mean not want to make them look bad. But maybe for hold coins if not want to trade, it is better to withdraw it, i think there are a lot of option that we can use to get cheaper withdrawal fees. I will do that if not want to do daily trade. At least i know where i save my assets. Because no one know when an exchange get hacked.
September 12, 2019, 10:02:26 AM
What can you say about Crex24? Is it safe or no for trading? It’s very easy make trading there.
Activity: 1
September 11, 2019, 02:42:19 PM
There was a new decentralized exchange that launched recently, ViteX (https://x.vite.net) that seems to be listing lesser-known coins. So far they've listed multiple trading pairs including: GRIN, TERA, BIS, DERO, TRTL, ERG, PASC & VFC.

They also have some sort of exchange-native coin called VX that you can mine by trading and some other methods. Mining function went live fairly recently as well. Best resource I could find was this: https://medium.com/vitelabs/announcement-vx-mining-official-start-date-e66900b10888

Worth potentially checking out. At least you don't have to worry *as* much about asset safety since it's a DEX.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
September 11, 2019, 11:23:15 AM
Most of all I am attracted to only two trading exchanges Bitfinex and Binance, but nevertheless I have to use other resources.  Bitfinex attracts me with fast transactions to withdraw funds, and Binance makes me feel safe, thanks to the presence of a fund through which the Binance reimburses users for losses if the theft of funds is committed.
Why Binance make you feel safe? That's the youngets from popular exchanges? Isn't it? That's your deal, I'm just intersted.
We feel safe to Binance because the security is secured let said last few months ago I was remembered Binance was hacked but still secured and Im still believe to Binance that will never happen. We can see more features does not have the others and hope to see they add more for the traders to choose to stay everything in binance are completely good right now.
September 11, 2019, 09:35:02 AM
For now I using whitebit.com and absolutelly satisfited. Hope that in future it will be even more popular
It is very risky to keep your funds on an exchange that has been operating for less than one year. This is your own business, but need to be careful.
Activity: 67
September 11, 2019, 09:26:40 AM
Activity: 6
September 11, 2019, 12:03:21 AM
that are mostly gave me profit with the coins I bought to their platform. But this was just best of choice in terms
exchange site paltform.

How about adding a Poloniex to this list? There are some good reviews about this exchange https://revain.org/exchanges/poloniex. In addition, Poloniex rating is not much lower than what you presented on the list. I would be interested to know the opinions of forum members too.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
September 10, 2019, 06:30:47 PM
I have registered in Bibox some one or two years ago and I have never used it. Lately I have been seeing it as the number two exchange for adjusted volume in coinmarketcap. Anyone trading there?
September 10, 2019, 04:53:32 PM
Most of all I am attracted to only two trading exchanges Bitfinex and Binance, but nevertheless I have to use other resources.  Bitfinex attracts me with fast transactions to withdraw funds, and Binance makes me feel safe, thanks to the presence of a fund through which the Binance reimburses users for losses if the theft of funds is committed.
Why Binance make you feel safe? That's the youngets from popular exchanges? Isn't it? That's your deal, I'm just intersted.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
September 10, 2019, 01:40:05 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
September 10, 2019, 01:17:12 PM
For several years of my activity on the cryptocurrency market, I only had certain problems with exchanges only a few times, and then I solved them very quickly and painlessly for me.  From the very beginning of my work with cryptocurrency, I used such trading exchanges as Bittrex, HitBtc, etherDelta, and recently I work very often at Binance.  Since I participated in so many Bounty companies, because of this I had to register on many little-known trading exchanges, but nevertheless I do not show activity there.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
September 09, 2019, 01:27:21 PM
that are mostly gave me profit with the coins I bought to their platform. But this was just best of choice in terms
exchange site paltform.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
September 08, 2019, 11:57:52 AM
Hitbtc is really not a good exchange, it has been fud for a long time and it seems that professional traders do not want to trade there.
You can use binance exchange, the world's largest exchange with lots of features, including stop-loss and it will help you not to lose too much if the market is red.
September 08, 2019, 11:00:30 AM
I am extremely sorry to say that I don't like HitBtc for trading because it has many bad reports from users even me too. However, the choice is yours but I recommend you should change your exchange site. You must research HitBTC exchange to more clear about that exchange. There are many good exchanges site like Binance, Kucoin and more. You could choice reliable and trusted exchange site for your fund safety.

Kucoin is great, I trade there for a long time. I have kucoin shares so I get some dividends from that too. There are good promotions, trading competitions on kucoin, always something new and interesting. Great exchange, I like it a lot.
I can recommend crex24. Easy to use, no KYC, where fast deposits and withdraws, low fees. I`m using crex24 for couple months and it`s a great exchange too, small but reliable in my opinion.
I used to trade on Kucoin last year, I have not like it.
Crex24 is cool and very easy exchange, if we are talking about DEX.
Pages:
Jump to: