Pages:
Author

Topic: Where best to enjoy this forum... - page 4. (Read 599 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 132
Cashback 15%
April 19, 2024, 05:19:17 PM
ftp://
A look at the design of these forum speaks louder for it self... Saying you might not enjoy it using some devices...
When writing or reading I guess you know how it is with your android....
I didn't try it until reluctantly I decided to open bitcointalk.org on a computer system. Over there the difference was alarming compared to using your phone...
As much as it can be used on phone it is best with a computer system... I even noticed that without a computer system some challenges or updates one will not be able to follow up...

The sudden realization that the view of the forum on the computer screen is better than the mobile screen must have been a relief.

I too had that feeling. Nevertheless at a point, you would even prefer the using the forum on your mobile phone rather than on your computer out of convivence. All you have to do is zoom in and out.

The only difficulty you may experience with a mobile phone is if you want to create tables.

The users who understand the forum software and programming will explain the technical part for you.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
April 19, 2024, 05:11:31 PM
This forum is better on computer but I like it on some browsers on my Android which makes it nice for me. I like it mostly on VIA and Duckduckgo. If you know how to use PHX browser and disable the notifications and news feeds, it is also good on the device if you can always skip the ads. You will even like the dark mode on VIA and PHX. But I also like the automatic dark mode on my Edge browser on Windows. I type faster on phone which makes me use phone than laptop and I like the experience.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
April 19, 2024, 05:04:45 PM
The forum by default operates on a desktop version and not a mobile so it will be better on the former but you can easily get used to either.
The new forum software should have a mobile version, so expect that for whenever that gets released.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
April 19, 2024, 04:53:16 PM
A look at the design of these forum speaks louder for it self... Saying you might not enjoy it using some devices...
When writing or reading I guess you know how it is with your android....
I didn't try it until reluctantly I decided to open bitcointalk.org on a computer system. Over there the difference was alarming compared to using your phone...
As much as it can be used on phone it is best with a computer system... I even noticed that without a computer system some challenges or updates one will not be able to follow up...
Pages:
Jump to: