Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I appeal against ban? - page 2. (Read 993 times)

copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
September 30, 2015, 04:23:51 PM
OP's account posted in another thread after meta message in a different part of forum:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12566483

say bye-bye to that small chance of getting unbanned, OP.

So ban evasion at this point likely going to be a perma ban.

I think ban evasion only doubles the duration of the ban.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2015, 04:19:45 PM
wait for them to reply here. but I doubt they'll just lift the ban.
temp ban are just warnings.

OP's account posted in another thread after meta message in a different part of forum:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12566483

Afghanistan 2.0 back to ussr
Yes I think Syria will become new battle field for Russia and US to test their military power against each other as they did decades ago in Afghanistan

So ban evasion at this point likely going to be a perma ban.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
September 30, 2015, 04:17:54 PM
wait for them to reply here. but I doubt they'll just lift the ban.
temp ban are just warnings.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
September 30, 2015, 04:16:43 PM
One of my account has been banned for 14 days for Insubstantial posts+sig ad.I strongly believe that if given a chance I can prove that account was banned for invalid reasons.I cant post from that account and I dont have any idea who should I appeal to hear my case

If they gave you an email with that message then you should send to that adress otherwise you can appeal here (you are not allowed to post outside the Meta section with any of your alternative accounts otherwise it will be considered as ban evasion) .
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
September 30, 2015, 04:11:33 PM
One of my account has been banned for 14 days for Insubstantial posts+sig ad.I strongly believe that if given a chance I can prove that account was banned for invalid reasons.I cant post from that account and I dont have any idea who should I appeal to hear my case
Pages:
Jump to: