Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I buy a car with bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 17811 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 03:38:09 AM
To be honest i don't know a car dealer who accepts crypto for payment. But, it's interesting because I'm planning to get my own car and crypto payment would be awesome.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 12:34:21 AM
I think you should try bitpremier for your target.
Activity: 60
February 21, 2018, 06:29:08 AM
Does any company really accepts btcs to sell a car!? I don't know really
Activity: 14
February 20, 2018, 07:12:00 PM
I don't know if there is a way to buy a car with btc, but you can sell your btc and buy the car with the money that you get Wink
Activity: 29
February 20, 2018, 06:23:24 PM
Not a car but I want to get a new home theatre. Can you all help me out?
Activity: 61
February 20, 2018, 03:57:10 PM
Don't engage in such silly matters. Earn real cash by yourselves and buy car that you want Smiley
Activity: 48
February 20, 2018, 11:56:29 AM
You can convert it to cash first, I think that would be best for you
Activity: 194
February 16, 2018, 08:28:12 AM
Currency exchange rate virtual world or virtual currency, Bitcoin, has soared very high. e-Money is also widely used, even now you can buy a car just by using Bitcoin. In the United States, there are already car dealers who accept with bitcoin as a method of payment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 05:21:20 AM
Better create a thread stating CAR REQUIRED for BITCOIN in the goods section. You might be contacted by person who wish to sell their car in exchange for bitcoin. Because bitcoin into the automotive business haven't got much popular yet. Very few macro companies such as Bosch has started accepting but in the service sectors it's not yet executed.

Yes, its true. I know you can buy a car direct with bitcoin but its difficult to find that comoany which is not very famous buying automotive with bitcoin.
you are from usa where you can use bitcoin to pay car but its not very famous now.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
February 15, 2018, 04:47:42 AM
It 's hard to buy a car with bitcoin beacause there are no website accept bitcoin as payment for car. You can try to post in to facebook ask someone near your live. May be someone will accept
Another way you can exchange bitcoin to paper money, because  car shore dealer  only accepted paper money
Activity: 45
February 14, 2018, 08:59:17 AM
That will happen in the future if bitcoin is accepted as a common currency for payment. Now people are afraid that bitcoin is a bubble that can explode at any time.
Activity: 630
February 14, 2018, 08:11:57 AM
I have been looking into this as a personal interest and not as a buyer

question - if people want to buy a car using BTC why not find a friendly broker for a tight margin sell and to transfer the flat currency to the car supplier to complete the deal ?

This is a very good option, but it seems to me that this type of transaction will have a very huge price. This broker can ask for a good interest, because the Transaction itself will be a little specific.
Activity: 33
February 13, 2018, 04:53:43 PM
I have been looking into this as a personal interest and not as a buyer

question - if people want to buy a car using BTC why not find a friendly broker for a tight margin sell and to transfer the flat currency to the car supplier to complete the deal ?

Activity: 112
February 13, 2018, 05:55:25 AM
I know that in Georgia it's possible. Try to google Georgian car sale websites (I mean the country:)
Activity: 31
February 11, 2018, 08:51:53 PM
I seen a Palm Beach Motors, one of the first company been offering cars(even used) for Bitcoin.
Post from September https://www.facebook.com/palmbeachmotors1/posts/1383560335075687
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 11, 2018, 01:15:10 AM
I do not think there is any car company selling car with Bitcoin because the government our country has not yet accepted it. But the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing day by day, it seems that in the course of 1/2 years the vehicle will be possible by selling it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
February 10, 2018, 10:08:29 PM
I don't have any idea about the company car selling it then allowing bitcoin as their secondary payment. But I think or perhaps there are some bitcoin users selling a car and accepting bitcoin as mode of payment and not directly bitcoin accepted from the company itself.
Activity: 4
January 27, 2018, 07:56:12 AM
Hello, i have found this website where buy and sell car with bitcoin: https://buysellcarwithbitcoin.com/
Activity: 644
January 21, 2018, 04:45:41 PM
exchange bitcoin to money and buy you car.

Im totally agreed with you, It is hard to find a company car that offers bitcoin as a mode of payment. If you change your bitcoin into fiat you can buy directly in the car dealer atleast it was legit you will not get scam. Or you can look for people who is selling his/her car and want to invest in bitcoin.
I think that it would be a very good project with the help of which users of crypto currency could search for the goods that they need and which they could acquire with the help of crypto currency. I think that this would solve a huge problem with the lack of possibility to realize Bitcoin in real life.
The fact is that the user community of the Crypto-currency is rather limited and for the sake of these people they create projects, thanks to them they will buy cars, it makes no sense. This is an empty cost, which will not pay off.
Pages:
Jump to: