Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can i buy BTC with a Prepaid visa - page 2. (Read 31125 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 22, 2014, 03:53:58 AM
btc-e once, but high fee, your $25 after deducted fee is almost no remaining  Sad

look out this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-exchange-reviews-collection-the-most-complete-695082 to find your most appropriate
Activity: 38
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2014, 08:59:40 AM
Me to. I was trying to buy some bitcoins with credit card or bank transfer.
Most sites ask for personal details, such as income and savings, all information I am not willing to give out, especially as all I want to do is buy, its not like I am asking for credit or anything like that.
The difficulty of buying bitcoins must be a major factor in the price of bit coins.
There must be many people in the same position i.e. want to buy coins but cant find an easy way to do it, so they just give up.

This is 100% true. Buying BTC is headache. Exchanges ask you to verify. Lot of them take high % for deposit. Btc-e asks at least to deposit $2000. If you are from country outside US or EU, it is even more complicated. IF BTC should replace international wire transfers, than there must be easy way how to buy BTC fast without commissions. I am using local BTC ATM, but I am lucky to have such option, to live in a city with BTC ATM. It still takes 3% fee. Without BTC ATM in every city with fees lower than 1%, BTC is without future.

The more accepted bitcoin gets as a currency worldwide the more laws there will be regarding anonymous buying/selling. It may seem like headache but in the end it will bring good results.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
December 18, 2014, 01:48:53 PM
Try localbitcoins.com
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
December 18, 2014, 01:46:26 PM
Most sites ask for personal details, such as income and savings, all information I am not willing to give out, especially as all I want to do is buy, its not like I am asking for credit or anything like that.
The difficulty of buying bitcoins must be a major factor in the price of bit coins.
There must be many people in the same position i.e. want to buy coins but cant find an easy way to do it, so they just give up.

This is 100% true. Buying BTC is headache. Exchanges ask you to verify. Lot of them take high % for deposit. Btc-e asks at least to deposit $2000. If you are from country outside US or EU, it is even more complicated. IF BTC should replace international wire transfers, than there must be easy way how to buy BTC fast without commissions. I am using local BTC ATM, but I am lucky to have such option, to live in a city with BTC ATM. It still takes 3% fee. Without BTC ATM in every city with fees lower than 1%, BTC is without future.
Activity: 15
December 18, 2014, 08:03:04 AM

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 18, 2014, 07:04:24 AM
doesnt work on circle, i cant use coinbase due to not being in the US

just transfer them on some exchange, could you do it?
December 18, 2014, 06:18:50 AM
doesnt work on circle, i cant use coinbase due to not being in the US
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2014, 06:15:57 AM
Prepaid Visa cards are like Debit Cards and I think they will work at Coinbase.com and Circle.com. Not 100% sure but try and see if they accept it, do remember they might take some time to verify it.
December 18, 2014, 06:05:28 AM
Are you trying to sell the gift card for bitcoin?

naw, i want to use the money on the card to buy btc
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
December 18, 2014, 05:43:32 AM
Are you trying to sell the gift card for bitcoin?
December 18, 2014, 05:20:10 AM
im guessing no one knows
December 18, 2014, 02:45:15 AM
Got a 25$ gift card, need to know some sites asap so i can buy some BTC
Pages:
Jump to: