Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I buy the cryptocurrency Ripple? - page 2. (Read 186 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 55
CLICK HERE my friend and you will be directed to those markets where you can buy your RIPPLE. Just scroll down your page once you got directed to the page.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Ripple is one of best altcoins, the only altcoin under $1 is in Top 3 highest value coin right now. So I want to invest in Ripple , I wonder where I can buy Ripple easily?

You can buy Ripple from any exchanges. Almost all of the trading is done. You can see which stock exchanges are from coinmarketcap.com. in this site search ripple and click the markets below the site
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
You can buy it from major exchange like bittrex etc. For more details you can coinmarketcap site, The website will explain in detail of each coin that has been on the list in coinmarketcap. Last one you can buy ripple with Credit/Debit Card Check this article https://ripplecoinnews.com/how-to-buy-ripple-xrp-coin-with-credit-debit-card

Good luck bro!
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
Ripple is one of best altcoins, the only altcoin under $1 is in Top 3 highest value coin right now. So I want to invest in Ripple , I wonder where I can buy Ripple easily?
Ripple also best platform in Crypto investment but don't think the price because worthy project only success in Crypto market. Ripple is a great supporting project in banking side so it never failed in future. We should invest know it will raise soon. At the same time banking support projects are little risk in Crypto platform.
Activity: 169
Merit: 13

Where do you live?
you'd better buy a ripple on a local crypto exchange in your country.
as in my country indonesia, i buy and save ripple on indodax exchange.

No matter how trusted the exchange is, coins in the exchanges are never yours till you load them off to your local pc or hw wallet. Just google mtgox, btc-e, cryptsy, mintpal and many many more examples.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11

Where do you live?
you'd better buy a ripple on a local crypto exchange in your country.
as in my country indonesia, i buy and save ripple on indodax exchange.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
coinmarketcap.com
there is a full list of tokens on the market. it will make it easier for you to find tokens, including new tokens, as well as tokens that are in the top 100 list like ripples.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
You can ripple in gatehub, bittrex, hitbtc.but if you are interested on buying any coin., just go to coinmarketcap.com ,click on the coin, then a page will pop up look for market then click on the market .you will see the list of the market where the coin is be trade on .
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
You can buy ripple in major crypto exchanges such as Bittrex, Binance and etc. But you have to first buy Bitcoin to trade in the exchanges.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
You can buy a ripple on any exchange where it is represented. Bitfinex for example.
Weird question)
And why ripple? Only becouse price under $1?
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: