Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I buy waves/satoshi? - page 2. (Read 946 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
July 19, 2017, 12:29:05 PM
waves is available in yobit, bittrex, crypytopia, liqui, livecoin exchanges and you can buy from any exchange you are using.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
July 19, 2017, 09:14:31 AM
I really need it bad so where or what store do you know trades waves/satoshi. I hope you all know the answer I really need it bad and....

Thanks for future response
you can bought it whole why you just want only satoshi BTW  you can easily  buy here  as long as you have BTC balance https://bittrex.com/  you ca buy any amount you like  the price is around 0.0012 each.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
July 19, 2017, 06:49:42 AM
I really need it bad so where or what store do you know trades waves/satoshi. I hope you all know the answer I really need it bad and....

I don't think you need to wondering here and there because you can get much information where it is available to make buy or even you can direct buy ticket from official thread owner of the waves coin .
Well here the best simple and easy way to make buy sell is to get enter in the exchange  .
You can find this coin at yobit.net , cryptopia.co.uk , c-cex etc . These are those exchange where to make waves coins are easy to handle .Beside these exchange you can find wave coins at another exchange .
Sometimes exchange to exchange price became different , so go there where price is low and sell there where price is high .
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
July 19, 2017, 06:32:54 AM

Pages:
Jump to: