Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I go to barrow bitcoins - page 2. (Read 730 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
October 17, 2017, 10:48:53 AM
I'm usually borrow at local exchanger , I'm sure every country have some legit local exchanger that provide a loan.
If you're take a loan outside your state, I'm afraid that you will experience more fee expense

Or you can try to take the loan at this forum but always remember to use collateral rather than sorry !
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 10:46:41 AM
There are platforms called Bitbond, BTCLend BTCJam,BTCOP these are reliable platform were you can borrow BTC,but here its up to you to decide what you want ,you  need not to say what you want to use the loan for, but you most attain a qualifying period in the bitcoin domain,you will  need a collateral and some demand interest rate.etc
Activity: 210
October 17, 2017, 09:56:25 AM
Why not join a bitcoin/ethereum local group in your area. Check out in the Facebook group and find out the next group meetup. Prepare to divulge your personal and financial information. Established first the good rapport in the group and ask if you can borrow from any group member a bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 09:44:31 AM
There are no websites I believe that could lend you BTC's and here is only forums allows to you lend money on behalf your account may be collaterol.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
October 17, 2017, 08:10:26 AM
There are several bitcoin lending platform where you can get bitcoin in loan after you will put some of your valuable items in collateral but most of them are  full of scam offers.

If you want to borrow some bitcoin or ethereum for trading than I suggest you to use poloniex margin lending feature where you can get upto 2.5x of your total bankroll in loan for cheap rates which you can use in margin trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
October 17, 2017, 08:05:06 AM
I got a problem here

Where can I get Bitcoins or ethereum that I can barrow them well surely return them? Is there a website?

Is this possible that some one can allow you to barrow their bitcoin without any collateral or if there is some website what is their terms and condition before you get their bitcoin. this type of transaction is too risky and prone to scam.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 17, 2017, 07:46:45 AM
You want to borrow bitcoins? I don't think anybody will help you with that . Why cant you try the lending section of this forum?They will collect a small interest fee from you when you lend bitcoins from them. There are so many scam sites out there. So be carefull when you try to lend from outside. its always better to make deal with reputed members of this forum like darkstar, if you want to lend coins. This is the link.  Hope this will be helpful to you. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/darkstars-lending-service-no-collateral-required-low-interest-1339521
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
October 17, 2017, 07:33:20 AM
There are no websites I believe that could lend you BTC's and here is only forums allows to you lend money on behalf your account may be collaterol.

How many Bitcoins do you need and the lending owner will give you depending upon your account membership.

There are too many websites offers lending services of course with valid collateral not "collaterol". And I bet the service requires KYC policies on some websites. But if you will refer on lending section on this forum (link posted above) then every lender have its own rules to be followed.
I seen here in forums as the lender require account if we didn't pay back, but what does this lender will do when we wont pay back?
I checked last time their is site where we get the current value of our account in someone lending thread.

Those sites require some proof might be KYC documents as you said (KYC policies), but it all require some time for verification.

I am new to this field and readed few threads in the past regarding lending money, but few of them made red trust to the on posters for asking a loan.

I suggest the OP to read the subforums to meet right person for lending a loan.

Edit:
Try aTriz Loan service as he  is good with his services.  [Collateral Not Required]
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/atrizs-loan-service-collateral-not-required-2275651
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 17, 2017, 06:06:31 AM
If you mean loan, you can try poloniex. They have loan facilities from traders and investors for the users. But you must remember that the loan has interest, and you must have the same amount of money you want to borrow. For example, if you want to borrow 1 BTC then you must have at least 1 BTC in the wallet. Once approved then your bitcoin amount will be 2 BTC, and please note that the loan is valid for trading only and you can't withdraw as long as you have not paid the loan.

On Poloniex you can lend only to do a margin trading. It was actually quite a good deal for a lender before BCH fork since rates were quite good but after the fork they went down significantly.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
October 17, 2017, 05:57:25 AM
I got a problem here

Where can I get Bitcoins or ethereum that I can barrow them well surely return them? Is there a website?

There is a sub-forum in bitcointalk called "lending". You may want to check there if anyone is interested to lend you some. However, you need to provide security for your borrowing request. Otherwise, it is almost impossible to get a loan from anyone. You can also try btcpop. co website. They have a structured lending procedure and you need to provide all verification documents to them as per their requirement. Once verified, they will assign a limit to your profile and you can start a borrowing request. If people find it worthwhile, they may be lending money to you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
October 17, 2017, 05:20:34 AM
If you mean loan, you can try poloniex. They have loan facilities from traders and investors for the users. But you must remember that the loan has interest, and you must have the same amount of money you want to borrow. For example, if you want to borrow 1 BTC then you must have at least 1 BTC in the wallet. Once approved then your bitcoin amount will be 2 BTC, and please note that the loan is valid for trading only and you can't withdraw as long as you have not paid the loan.
Activity: 316
Merit: 110
October 17, 2017, 05:16:36 AM
nobody will lend anything to you without collateral and they'll probably give you negative trust in the lending section anyway and you'd be better off selling your collateral instead.

bitcoin is probably the world's worst deal for both lenders and borrowers. both are likely to end up screwed.

Yap and i think just mere statements that you can be trustable is enough. Now adays some users see lending as a profit or selling their account in a way it seems like loaning. I think op should just be in some services or participate ICO's if he really is dedicated to acquire his own bitcoin. Because its hard to become a legit borrower if your reasoning is simply not plausible from the beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
October 17, 2017, 05:11:46 AM
There are too many websites offers lending services of course with valid collateral not "collaterol". And I bet the service requires KYC policies on some websites. But if you will refer on lending section on this forum (link posted above) then every lender have its own rules to be followed.

the only one that i know of is btcjam and that's biggest piece of crap in crypto history. i'm not sure one single transaction there didn't end up being a scam of some sort.

pure and simply crypto and lending is never gonna work, even more so when it's done via the internet.

and what does the op need bitcoin or ethereum for anyway? if it's something truly important like an operation then we still have banks. no one needs to borrow crypto.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
October 17, 2017, 05:06:48 AM

How many Bitcoins do you need and the lending owner will give you depending upon your account membership.

Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
October 17, 2017, 05:03:01 AM

On exchanges you can make a deal for a margin account, you pay to borrow some Bitcoin to make trades, but becareful if your account falls below threshold they will protect themselves and enforce a margin call and take your funds.
Activity: 322
October 17, 2017, 05:01:12 AM
try margin trading.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
October 17, 2017, 04:59:06 AM
nobody will lend anything to you without collateral and they'll probably give you negative trust in the lending section anyway and you'd be better off selling your collateral instead.

bitcoin is probably the world's worst deal for both lenders and borrowers. both are likely to end up screwed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
October 17, 2017, 04:58:52 AM

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 04:54:05 AM
do you mean borrow? go to the lending sub forum but be careful of scams.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
October 17, 2017, 04:47:48 AM
I got a problem here

Pages:
Jump to: