Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can i invest my money? - page 54. (Read 34627 times)

copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 604
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
February 01, 2017, 10:31:31 AM
Actually you don't need to rush yourself for the sake you want to earn quick in bitcoin industry. In fact, by putting into our mind to save more bitcoin, And by buying Bitcoin is already a kind of investment too or it can be like an assets also. So I think, why don't you try to invest in bitcoin for awhile or buy in the altcoin first before anything else. This is only my opinion to you.
Agree with you, and there is no need to rush about thinking how to earn money quickly because there is no quickly money to earn you just need to work hard before you can earn, investing in bitcoin or ICO altcoin is a good option also but before investing in some ICO better to check it if they have an escrow and check their project goal / white paper.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
February 01, 2017, 10:23:47 AM
Actually you don't need to rush yourself for the sake you want to earn quick in bitcoin industry. In fact, by putting into our mind to save more bitcoin, And by buying Bitcoin is already a kind of investment too or it can be like an assets also. So I think, why don't you try to invest in bitcoin for awhile or buy in the altcoin first before anything else. This is only my opinion to you.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
February 01, 2017, 10:17:46 AM
Don't keep all your eggs in one basket, it is not wise and good decision for you because no body don't what is going to happen tomorrow. So please find all possible ways like Bitcoin investment, Trading, Shares, Real estates, Pharma, Coal industries. From all these you will get profits.
Yes that is a very good decision to diversify his investment. @ mil is a good amount if someone want to invest them then he can easily invest these amount in different places. So if he will fail to get profit in one investment then he will recover that lost amount in another investment he made. With that he will also know that which one is a good for him so later he will permanently adopt that one in which he have skills.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
February 01, 2017, 10:06:01 AM
With money in hand , invest them in buying land and real estate properties .when understanding the market in mind ,it is advisable to invest them in it and otherwise u can invest them in bitcoins .it is also a good business to invest them .
Real estate must be a god option to invest, but in my country there are no options to invest using bitcoins. I am already investing part of my salary into bitcoins. Now I want to invest bitcoins. But there are some real estate promoters also offer installment options to buy properties, but compared to them bitcoin's promises on returns seem realistic.

I do prefer to invest also in real estate because that will give you passive income. And if you want to make your real estate to keep on earning make it near to commercialized place. Because that is where your real estate will be rented continuously by those people who are working and wants to live near there.

How do you earn passive income from real estate? Unless you rent it out then you get passive income. Also, investing in a really good real estate will mean that you will shell out extremely large amounts of money because for sure it would be really expensive to buy one. It's not for people who are looking to grow small to medium amounts of money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
February 01, 2017, 01:47:39 AM
I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998

read this https://lykke.com/Whitepaper_LykkeExchange.pdf

what is about https://lykke.com , and how i can invest in there
how much profit return in there, and when deviden to dristribute investor, every month
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
February 01, 2017, 01:42:17 AM
Don't keep all your eggs in one basket, it is not wise and good decision for you because no body don't what is going to happen tomorrow. So please find all possible ways like Bitcoin investment, Trading, Shares, Real estates, Pharma, Coal industries. From all these you will get profits.

Thats true. Diversification is the key in investing. I would suggest in investing  in the top 20 persofrming stocks or the blue chips with at least 15 - 20% earning a year,yes real estate also, and in bitcoin. Also, if you want to try cryptocurrency trading,its a worth to try and also you can gain knowledge in trading.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 01, 2017, 01:25:54 AM
With money in hand , invest them in buying land and real estate properties .when understanding the market in mind ,it is advisable to invest them in it and otherwise u can invest them in bitcoins .it is also a good business to invest them .
Real estate must be a god option to invest, but in my country there are no options to invest using bitcoins. I am already investing part of my salary into bitcoins. Now I want to invest bitcoins. But there are some real estate promoters also offer installment options to buy properties, but compared to them bitcoin's promises on returns seem realistic.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 01, 2017, 12:58:40 AM

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998

In my thoughts and opinions, if you are knowledgeable in creating a coins in this industry, also creating your own exchange site, I think that is much better to put your investment in there. But if you don't have any idea about it, don't do it, even trying to invest it in the cloud  mining site or establishing your own mining farm it is very risky especially if you are a newbie here. Though I said this according to what I observed and read here in this forum in different section.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
February 01, 2017, 12:52:49 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 31, 2017, 11:49:21 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 31, 2017, 07:56:59 PM

thanks!

read this https://lykke.com/Whitepaper_LykkeExchange.pdf
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
January 31, 2017, 02:44:18 PM
If Op got a lot of money just like what he said,  OP will profit by just holding bitcoin. He can buy it when the price is low and sell it when the price is high. Patience is all he needs so I think even if he still has no knowledge about bitcoin, he can just learn about it since IMO it is the easiest way to profit on OP's money. I know he can learn about it here since there are many info in this forum that teaches about bitcoin.

If OP wants to play safe then he can simply hold his coins without doing anything with it and sell when price goes higher and he can buy it again when price falls and I think that is the best way to make profits as it also doesn't involves risk of loosing money to the scammers as you will be having total control on your funds and you can take decisions accordingly.
that is also a good decision because the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing.
So many reason,buying and holding Bitcoins are safe and coolest process that not only ensure your money but also that is keeping confident in our bitcoin holdings.As a holding of Bitcoins long-term process you should have patience,surely holding your coins is in my point of view the best investment right now.Though bitcoin has been unpredictable.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
January 31, 2017, 02:13:25 PM
it is the best option in my opinion to invest your money with such amount to bitcoin than finding other investments without any guarantee that you can surely get profit after a few months .
Without doubts, we can easily invest into bitcoins and we can easily get back our investment money along with some good returns too. Yes, there would be no chances of getting scammed with bitcoin investments.

My suggestions would be sticking within bitcoin investments because no other investments will give guarantee for returns all the times of future. They may run away at any times.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 31, 2017, 11:26:47 AM
If Op got a lot of money just like what he said,  OP will profit by just holding bitcoin. He can buy it when the price is low and sell it when the price is high. Patience is all he needs so I think even if he still has no knowledge about bitcoin, he can just learn about it since IMO it is the easiest way to profit on OP's money. I know he can learn about it here since there are many info in this forum that teaches about bitcoin.

If OP wants to play safe then he can simply hold his coins without doing anything with it and sell when price goes higher and he can buy it again when price falls and I think that is the best way to make profits as it also doesn't involves risk of loosing money to the scammers as you will be having total control on your funds and you can take decisions accordingly.
but now when the price of bitcoin trading above 1000 USD therefore i think only long term investment will be useful. because in short term investment there are more chance that the price of bitcoin will fell down and you can lose some money. therefore i will suggest online long term investment. where  the chance of losing money is less as compare to long term investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 31, 2017, 11:20:44 AM

thanks!

you basically just answered yourself.

or do you want know a way to get bitcoin? you would have to let us know where you live so we can tell you the best place to get BTC. but that amount of money seems perfect to start on bitcoin yeah
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 31, 2017, 11:09:53 AM

thanks!

You have mentioned that you want to inveat it on bitcoin then why did you asked where you can invest your dollars? Grin well anyway, it is the best option in my opinion to invest your money with such amount to bitcoin than finding other investments without any guarantee that you can surely get profit after a few months .
Activity: 840
January 31, 2017, 10:59:35 AM
It is too good to be true investments will always be risky and there's no assurance that we are going to earn big profit with it.
Yes, no investment is is coming without the risk, if you are bothering about those risk levels and you should avoid investing completely. Right now I am not into any active investments for this reason.

Instead of believing into others business, I just want to have my own business to make my money work for myself. At the same time if I get investments from others, surely I will keep my words for the returns.

The assurance we cannot expect from others, but we can build a business for investing our money to surely get benefits.

And business that you are saying is that you prefer from the very start. Because a business that is built just to earn profit without having the feeling that you like that business because you know that you can manage it properly will just end up into failed investment. But if you are thinking that you want that business because you have the guts that you can do it, then you are on the right track.
It is really good to invest your money in bitcoin, because bitcoin is really good way to make a good profit because bitcoin price will continue to grow so i think invest your money in bitcoin is more safe and profitable.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
January 31, 2017, 08:07:04 AM
OP has 2mil Dollars in his pocket and yet wants free of cost advice on investment?  Nice trolling.
Anyone with that much amount of money will not be asking for advice on forum. Do your own homework.

I think that he cannot decide where his money will be going to, or he cannot decide where he will invest his / her money. Anyone having 2million dollars also cannot decide, because they are afraid of losing 2 million dollars for no reason. So he decided to create a forum for advice, he need some advice where he will invest his / her money.
This is not the best place to find the best answer on what would be the best way to invest such a large amount of money. Many users are likely to come here just to pump their shitcoins, others just intend to promote cloud mining or hyip websites. The best way is to do your own research and consult a professional.

No one will provide exact answers because many people have different ideas on their experiences and failures. This is your money you have to research every thing because no one will give profit till your life ends.

Assuming he's telling the truth, it's still good he went here, at least he got some idea and then just look up any advice given to him. He could have just gotten someone to do all the btc managing for him but it's still better to have at least an idea what you're getting your money into. I agree with all the other people here, don't mine. Maybe wait for a bit for the price to fall and then buy and hold half of it and use the other half for alts.
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
January 31, 2017, 01:48:25 AM
OP has 2mil Dollars in his pocket and yet wants free of cost advice on investment?  Nice trolling.
Anyone with that much amount of money will not be asking for advice on forum. Do your own homework.

I think that he cannot decide where his money will be going to, or he cannot decide where he will invest his / her money. Anyone having 2million dollars also cannot decide, because they are afraid of losing 2 million dollars for no reason. So he decided to create a forum for advice, he need some advice where he will invest his / her money.
This is not the best place to find the best answer on what would be the best way to invest such a large amount of money. Many users are likely to come here just to pump their shitcoins, others just intend to promote cloud mining or hyip websites. The best way is to do your own research and consult a professional.

No one will provide exact answers because many people have different ideas on their experiences and failures. This is your money you have to research every thing because no one will give profit till your life ends.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 30, 2017, 07:18:03 PM
7 or 8 months ago I suggested to someone who is also very rich to enter crypto, back then price was under $500 only if he would've listened to me instead of just thinking how to get in my pants now I could build an empire with him Smiley
I think for the moment even if you believe in bitcoin and dare to invest. I'm sure you'll make a profit in large numbers if you want to invest in bitcoin. because bitcoin prices will continue to grow
Pages:
Jump to: