Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn about altcoin? - page 2. (Read 1095 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
December 18, 2016, 05:44:48 PM
If you are looking for a clone coin then here is a detailed thread created by a user in bitcointalk about the creation of a coin .You need to have some basic programming skills or hire anyone to do the job for you.The thread i have given literally explains everything for you in detail and hope it will help you in learning about it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
December 18, 2016, 05:40:54 PM
I think you need to search on google you will find any place for that learnings or you need to ask any developer he may help you to learn these things. Try to visit more to altcoin threads and read them and their discussions you will get some info.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 18, 2016, 05:09:49 PM
Hello everyone,
Suppose a person want to start a coin for one of his service (like for my PTC site i want to start and pay with my own coin) and I do not have any knowledge about running a coin then where I have to go to learn about all the terms and factors used in that. I want a complete tutorial about running an altcoin successfully?

I am sure over bitcointalk you can get all i fo you need and also coin dev team!
Or just use some good designed cheap altcoin 😜👍🏼
I want to know about any lesson where I can learn about the different things like nodes, premine, blockreward and all other. I want to start learning them all from now and I want to become an expert in cryptocurrencies. I am searching for a place to take that knowledge.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
December 18, 2016, 05:03:09 PM
Hello everyone,
Suppose a person want to start a coin for one of his service (like for my PTC site i want to start and pay with my own coin) and I do not have any knowledge about running a coin then where I have to go to learn about all the terms and factors used in that. I want a complete tutorial about running an altcoin successfully?

I am sure over bitcointalk you can get all i fo you need and also coin dev team!
Or just use some good designed cheap altcoin 😜👍🏼
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 18, 2016, 04:58:56 PM
Hello everyone,
Pages:
Jump to: