Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn more about Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 241 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 06:23:36 AM
yeah, on youtube you can learn about anything! lol once i learned there how to play the trumpet (not kidding)
Anyway, i'd recommend you to check out cointelegraph youtube channel, their vids are both funny and educating! i love it and i think you will, too.
Activity: 126
January 10, 2018, 06:02:56 AM
Пpивeт! Ha этoм фopyмe нaшeл oчeнь мнoгo пoлeзнoй инфopмaции o кpиптoвaлютe, ICO. He нyжнo иcкaть кaкиe тo дpyгиe иcтoчники. Здecь впoлнe xвaтaeт инфopмaции, пpocтo нaдo бoльшe cидeть и изyчaть и cпpaшивaть y бoлee oпытныx людeй.
Activity: 28
January 10, 2018, 05:26:44 AM
you do not need to move places, this diforum has a lot of threads beginner questions. You just need to be more diligent to find similar questions your problem
Activity: 38
January 10, 2018, 03:22:49 AM
You can find all information on coinmarketcap and twitter
Activity: 20
January 10, 2018, 01:16:18 AM
I am a beginner with Bitcoin and there are a lot of things that I havent known well about Bitcoin, where can I find documents or videos about Bitcoin to learn more? Thank you for your help.
You can find documents about Bitcoin to learn more at this forum or simply search for keyword: Bitcoin on Google.com or you can visit this website: https://bitcoin.org/en/ to learn more. If you want to find videos, I suggest you visit Youtube.com and search for keyword: bitcoin. I hope my answer can help you easier to learn more about bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 01:04:19 AM
I am a beginner with Bitcoin and there are a lot of things that I havent known well about Bitcoin, where can I find documents or videos about Bitcoin to learn more? Thank you for your help.

Hi friend.
You can use google ti search info of Bitcoin.
Alot of tutorials in blog, website, forum, youtube...
And you should join some bitcoin/ altcoin forums to learn more...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
January 10, 2018, 01:03:22 AM
Hi IdolBow, welcome to this thing of ours.

There are a lot of great resources. I'll offer you two options.

(1) Check out Ben Perrin's BTC Sessions YouTube channel. He makes great videos on a variety of topics, much of which are geared towards educating the newcomers to the crypto currency world. He's also started doing interviews with the who's who of this industry.

(2) Ask specific questions in threads on this Forum. There is a lot of great knowledge among the senior members on this forum. The more specific you can be with your questions, the better each of us is able to offer our input and advice.

Good luck to you!
Activity: 312
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 12:38:52 AM

There are many tutorials available on YouTube. Just Google "Cryptocurrency tutorials". You will find a lot's of YouTube channels and websites relative to cryptos.
Activity: 13
January 10, 2018, 12:20:34 AM
Pages:
Jump to: