Pages:
Author

Topic: Where could I buy referrals for faucets? - page 2. (Read 425 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 134
February 15, 2019, 03:36:08 AM
One and simple answer dont waste time on faucet, this was done few years back but now is different.
On top of this who buys them at all now days.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 15, 2019, 02:25:02 AM
Where is the profit from buying referrals for faucets? Faucets give so little, how much you think to pay for referrals and how much active faucet referral must be for you to get your money back? This will not work! You will pay someone and that someone can stop claiming faucet and where are you than? You gave money for nothing. There isnt logic for paying for referrals, you need different approach, maybe to share money they make for you with them, how active they are more they will make for you and you can return some satoshis to them.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
February 13, 2019, 06:33:38 PM
a couple of years ago I was playing with faucets but I never heard about the faucet referrals. Most of them I collect from ref links on my faucet site.
I did not expect that the faucet industry still lives. Is it possible today to make some profit as well as a faucet owner?
I think faucet owners can answer this answer best. But from what I see it's really difficult to monetize faucets. Most of faucet owners get money from advertising networks just to cover faucet payments to users. If they somehow manage to get profit - it's tiny and unsignificant.
Any idea of buying faucet refferals? At first usually it's against their tos and will ban you for this reason, almost every faucet will do that. You have to get refferals in white way, then if you only want refferals on faucet website, I want to remind you: quality over quantity. You get bonuses from their faucet claim, not from their registration and inactivity.
Where did you got that buying referrals isn't allowed. I think it's pointless to buy referrals, but I don't see any TOS which forbid to do that. It's just important that your bought referrals wouldn't abuse faucets by breaking rules of it, like multi accounts and similar ones.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 13, 2019, 06:20:24 PM
What are your other options? Are you thinking of paying them 5%-10%? well if that's what you are thinking, you can give it a trial.

The faucets I'd like to promote offer different levels if you're active.
So I wanted to pay a fix amount after reaching a certain level.
Percentage seems to be a lot of work.

Straight answer based on my own view, I doubt someone today will do some efforts of clicking everyday even offering them a piece of reward.

Sure you're right.
Where I live one hour at minimum wage is probably more than 1 month fulltime faucet  Cheesy
But there are also other regions in the world...

I wouldn't promote sites where you have to click.
I prefer auto-faucets.
Not a lot of work and some are even combinable with (graphic-) mining.

In any case, you need to advertise on sites dedicated to cryptocurrencies, for example through https://a-ads.com.

Thanks, will take a look on it.

At first usually it's against their tos and will ban you for this reason, almost every faucet will do that.

Good point, I will check this!
Activity: 2198
Merit: 847
February 13, 2019, 03:57:54 PM
Any idea of buying faucet refferals? At first usually it's against their tos and will ban you for this reason, almost every faucet will do that. You have to get refferals in white way, then if you only want refferals on faucet website, I want to remind you: quality over quantity. You get bonuses from their faucet claim, not from their registration and inactivity.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
February 13, 2019, 03:13:12 PM
I'm in faucet world for some years already, but I never heard about selling referrals for faucets. Even if someone offering it, I think it's not worth. Even if you will find legit service, you will pay more for referrals than you will earn from it. Why not to try get referrals yourself by promoting referral links? If you have some budget, it's not going to be diificult.
Absolutely agree.I, too, was fond of facets a few years ago, even then it was unprofitable. Now I think this case is not profitable at all. In any case, you need to advertise on sites dedicated to cryptocurrencies, for example through https://a-ads.com.
Activity: 266
February 13, 2019, 02:46:30 AM
Can I buy bitcointalk merit point here?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
February 12, 2019, 06:30:48 PM
I'm in faucet world for some years already, but I never heard about selling referrals for faucets. Even if someone offering it, I think it's not worth. Even if you will find legit service, you will pay more for referrals than you will earn from it. Why not to try get referrals yourself by promoting referral links? If you have some budget, it's not going to be diificult.

a couple of years ago I was playing with faucets but I never heard about the faucet referrals. Most of them I collect from ref links on my faucet site.
I did not expect that the faucet industry still lives. Is it possible today to make some profit as well as a faucet owner?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 12, 2019, 06:11:54 PM
Straight answer based on my own view, I doubt someone today will do some efforts of clicking everyday even offering them a piece of reward.

It's now difficult to find nowadays an active clicker in a faucets compare back then where there are lots of active faucets and payment  faucets processors.

But in the past, my own way to acquire referrals is thru creating a thread in a general based forum under online earnings. I also targeted social media crypto groups. Don't buy. It will not give you an assurance that those will be active ones.

Goodluck finding a set of active refs.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
February 12, 2019, 04:46:11 PM
Thanks for your answers.

Yes, I was thinking of those click sites...

My intent was to pay a little and later on a lot more after seeing some action (and being profitable).
Maybe I should rethink...
Welcome.

Like what I suggested, you can pay them with the percentage that you're willing to give them. It's very effective because it's a win-win situation for you and your referral but you must keep them to be active. What are your other options? Are you thinking of paying them 5%-10%? well if that's what you are thinking, you can give it a trial.
February 11, 2019, 05:55:56 PM
Thanks for your answers.

Yes, I was thinking of those click sites...

My intent was to pay a little and later on a lot more after seeing some action (and being profitable).
Maybe I should rethink...
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
February 11, 2019, 05:43:51 PM
Buying referrals was possible on those paid to click site days and I think it's still good until now. But buying referrals for faucets, I don't think there's an existing type of marketplace for it. Like LTU_btc has said, it won't be worth it anymore.

I'd like to advise you too with the same thing, go take referrals manually or you can try the technique of those referrors that I've seen before. You'll pay your referrals with 20%-80% of what you've earned from them so they'll be more active.

Or where I could post my own offers.
If paying with bitcoin it's on Services but if you will pay with altcoins, it should be on Marketplace (Altcoins).
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
February 11, 2019, 05:16:14 PM
February 11, 2019, 03:47:02 PM
I'm looking for a place where I could buy referrals for (auto-) faucets.

Or where I could post my own offers.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: