Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did all the shills go? - page 2. (Read 184 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
October 08, 2021, 02:24:44 PM

Noticable downturn in shill activity in recent times.
Did the vaccine take care of them or have pay-cheque been canceled?

Your paranoia is working overtime.

There is nothing to discuss.  Everyone should get vaccinated, wear a mask and avoid physical contact until the infection rates drop to zero.

All the non-scientific noise you anti-vaxxers make is not worth a dime.

It does not matter what you think the virus is or does.

Oh hello long time no see.
As for anti-vaccine i don't know anyone. The forum still does have some pro freedom (financial, medical..) members. generally known as Bitcoiners.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
October 08, 2021, 02:14:23 PM

Your paranoia is working overtime.

There is nothing to discuss.  Everyone should get vaccinated, wear a mask and avoid physical contact until the infection rates drop to zero.

All the non-scientific noise you anti-vaxxers make is not worth a dime.

It does not matter what you think the virus is or does.

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1085
October 08, 2021, 01:44:43 PM

I am pretty sure they just got tired of the never-ending cycle of stupidity that has been spewed with that topic.

I don't care much about the things you guys are debating or arguing about but it was fun reading all the things that have been said regarding the vaccine, and covid but it does become boring reading the same thing after a year or so.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
October 08, 2021, 12:50:32 PM
I suspect that there money mongers of the world were only using this as this whole Covid thing as a test to see how far they could push the people. Of course, if it had worked, they would have loved it.

It's time for us to enact the tenets of the Nuremberg Adjudications for the whole world in everything, not just things medical. The basic way to make it effective is to take power away from attorneys in court, and to activate jury rule as the foundation method to adjudicate everything. Remember, juries only ac on behalf of one case. They don't adjudicate for a government or the world.

In other words, no law is a legal law for anybody until the government takes that person to court in a jury trial, to make it legal for him to obey. And people have the right and duty to take big corporations to court for anything that they do that might potentially harm people, and make them stop or break up.

If this were the case worldwide, Fauci wouldn't have had the power and authority to go to China to do his gain-of-function. Somebody in China would have asked he questions for proof of what they were doing, and if it seemed questionable, they would have take Fauci and the Wuhan labs to court to get them shut down in a jury trial.

Cool
Activity: 478
Merit: 66
October 08, 2021, 12:10:46 PM

Maybe their starting to see the side effects that we've discussed in detail on here or as you said their free lunch from the government dried up. Oh well, the stimmy is good for crypto that much I can shill for.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
October 08, 2021, 11:31:08 AM

Pages:
Jump to: