Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 59. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I heard first about bitcoin year 2013 when i joined a group in a social networking site where they earn from bitcoin. That time i was curious how they earn but that time i was not that interested because i'm still young and don't think about the future. Year 2015 when i start to think on how to earn my own money i begin studying bitcoin and earning it.
actually any positive point why you joined in 2015? since that time the price may be well below $500 and you can get profit with ease. different in 2013 The current price was very high and it was also a trend of continuous drops occurs. and it makes a lot of people lose
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

I first heard about bitcoin back in 2013.I wasn`t very interested... Smiley

I started using this forum before 6 months and i`ll continue to be active  here.

I wish i was more active back in 2013.... Undecided
LOL, we all wish we could turn back the time bro, if I have a time machine I will go bank to 2011 where bitcoins is still worthless and I would buy as much as I can.
Then take me with you in your time machine,im goona buy all the btc i can ,go to the year where bitcoin is around 1000$ and.exchange all of it.
But its only happen on movies,,lets wait for the price to gack at 1000$ again
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

I started using this forum before 6 months and i`ll continue to be active  here.

LOL, we all wish we could turn back the time bro, if I have a time machine I will go bank to 2011 where bitcoins is still worthless and I would buy as much as I can.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929

Activity: 210
My friend is the one who invited me in using bitcoin  in early 2015, He thought me how to use it and how to earn it. Im inspired by him cause he bought many gadgets by using bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
Accidentally search it on google when i was searching for a way on how to earn money online,, then it takes me to different faucets, and paid to click sites, until i found this site,  i spend 1 week in faucets before i stop and go here.
That faucets is really a waste of time if you do clicking it consistently, I have also been doing faucets but later realize that it does not worth my time, luckily I found a more decent source on how to collect coins which is the signature campaign.
Accidentally search it on google when i was searching for a way on how to earn money online,, then it takes me to different faucets, and paid to click sites, until i found this site,  i spend 1 week in faucets before i stop and go here.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
Well I first heard of bitcoin through my sister's boyfriend he introduce bitcoin to me for he knows that I am doing two jobs at the same time wherein I work morning and night shift which makes me so busy having only 2 hours a day I felt like I am about to die and feeling sick about it. The reason I have this two jobs is because I want to earn more than what I have and yet I realize having this two will also make your expenses higher for I am out at home and needs to eat outside for 3 times a day.

For me, I first heard about bitcoins when my classmate introduced it to me that it is used for illegal transactions in deepweb so I ignored it immediately,  but in the end after a year I heard it, I researched about it and that's how I use to get satoshis with faucets.
And it gives me interest that you can really earn from bitcoin.
Actually i heard bitcoin on news i heard that bitcoin is used to illegal transactions so my first impression on bitcoin is not good but because of my curiosity i tried to read more about it and join on different groups on facebook then i noticed that bitcoin is not just used on illegal transactions but many more good thing can do with it
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Well I first heard of bitcoin through my sister's boyfriend he introduce bitcoin to me for he knows that I am doing two jobs at the same time wherein I work morning and night shift which makes me so busy having only 2 hours a day I felt like I am about to die and feeling sick about it. The reason I have this two jobs is because I want to earn more than what I have and yet I realize having this two will also make your expenses higher for I am out at home and needs to eat outside for 3 times a day.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

i've been a member of hf and tbh for a long time, when i was surfing those site
was looking how to earn money, then i saw bitcoin but didnt get any interest at first because of the price
and then in 2014, i searched for a gambling site and i saw some and in order to play i need bitcoin,
so i searched again how to get bitcoin , where to buy and to make the story short, i was able to buy bitcoin and used it to gamble
until now i'm still gambling using bitcoin Smiley

Strength in Numbers

Ive heard bitcoin from my friend who is using bitcoin the day that it is launch.He recommend me that bitcoin but i just ignored it that time because the price was just  cheap as a candy.Then one day i have read it again on a fb group and i saw its price is over $1000 and i regret not using it simce my friend recommend it to me.Now my friend have his own business and a rich person now

Wow really? your friend is one of the pioneers of bitcoin? That's good to know, I wish I was also one of the pioneers but even though I just lately
know about bitcoin, I don't regret it and it is fine that I know bitcoin when the price is already $300+
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Ive heard bitcoin from my friend who is using bitcoin the day that it is launch.He recommend me that bitcoin but i just ignored it that time because the price was just  cheap as a candy.Then one day i have read it again on a fb group and i saw its price is over $1000 and i regret not using it simce my friend recommend it to me.Now my friend have his own business and a rich person now

most people regret that dont be upset you/his/mine time will come just invest in BTC you get your money with interest good one and if you have some in stash you can get some more cuz price is started to rise and dont worry it will go up in no time
Activity: 700
I heard first about bitcoin year 2013 when i joined a group in a social networking site where they earn from bitcoin. That time i was curious how they earn but that time i was not that interested because i'm still young and don't think about the future. Year 2015 when i start to think on how to earn my own money i begin studying bitcoin and earning it.
Activity: 574
I first heard of bitcoin when a Forbes article by Kashmir Hill came out. It was a great article and it boosted understanding as well as awareness of this currency. After that I just loved bitcoin and kept on participating in the community.

There should be more articles and experiments conducted about bitcoins IMO. They spread a lot of publicity.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I was introduced to Bitcoin by some nerds that were mining with their home PC at the end of 2012. I didn't spend much attention to Bitcoin because I had other interests back then. They somewhat forced me to look into Bitcoin, and they showed me there is some money to be made via mining. That's when I started to get interested. Once I noticed that my home PC was not capable of mining a worthy amount of coins in a day, I got disappointed and left. For some reason I went back to Bitcoin again in the beginning of 2013, and I bought myself some coins instead of mining them. That's when it all started for me.
The first time i heard about the bitcoin was quiet the same there where allot of nerds around me mining bitcoins i did not know anything about it so i did a little research and there i go stuck on the bitcoin never let it go XD
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
The first time i heard about the bitcoin was like 2 years ago. It was on the television by a discus program. Everyday new topics are in that journal. That was the moment i hear about bitcoin for the first time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Activity: 546

First i heard or know bitcoin, is when I know captcha company named kolotibablo.com. There i do resolve captcha, and then I have to payout . There are several kinds of options payout, and all that difficult. Therefore I see the option payout with bitcoin. Because i dont know what is bitcoin, I decided to look it up on google.
thanks Smiley

That's good that you searched on google, and finally your are at the right  and the most trusted place to earn bitcoin, I am here because of my friend.
Google brought me here also, I was searching the to gamble in an easy way and suddenly bitcoin pop up so I read more info on bitcoins and I find it interesting so until now i am using it for gambling.

I also had google do it for me, I saw it on the news and googled it and so I came here and I'm really happy that I did it, at first sight it was not my plan to do this at all.
Strength in Numbers
I first heard about BTC when I was surfing the web looking for an anonymous payment provider.
Wow and you did found out an anonymous payment provider. Good thing that you search it out. But for me, I was just looking for something to be
earn to even I'm at home because I have a lot of spare time. So I found out bitcoin, first I used to go with faucets but in the long run
It is really for a small amount.
Pages:
Jump to: