Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do Bitcointalk members invest besides cryptocurrencies? - page 5. (Read 2578 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 261
I invest in stocks. I just recently learn the potential of bitcoin and I believe that it is one of the investments that I should focus on. I already lost significant amount in other investments because it failed but now I gained hope again in bitcoin and believe that I can achieve my goals investing in cryptocurrencies. As for stocks, I started with it just three years ago but I don't really focus on it somehow because I've been more active in cryptocurrencies now. I am planning to invest in other investment vehicles like real estate and other commodities if I have enough funds to do so because it's important to have multiple source of income.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Honestly, I've never invested anything besides cryptocurrency. I even rarely invest something with my cryptocurrencies, but recently I'm interested in a stock investment. I would like to learn how to do it first and then try to invest a little bit, and if I could do it well then I would probably invest more.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Real estate and this should be in off topic.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
I have never invested in any real life company or banks ICO, share market is completely manipulated in my country so large dumps and large pumps are normal here. I don't think i will be happy to invest in shares here, cryptocurrency trading is better for me.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I personally invest in penny stocks and ICO's.

I invest in the real world. I bought some gold bars. then I keep it for long term investment. I strongly believe that gold is an investment that is safe and reliable.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

In real life I invest in life insurance that comes with savings so bybthe time my insurance matures and nothing bad happened to me I can choose if I want my savings to be converted to a pension or pay me in lump sum. I find it convenient since its combined rather than look for a company that will cover my insurance and another company for my future savings.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: