Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do Crypto poker players play and why? - page 5. (Read 21202 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
September 01, 2017, 05:58:18 AM
Bitcoin poker becomes more and more famous for online gamblers around the world. This is because Bitcoin is anonymous and decentralized with instant transfers and low processing fees.

In addition, it is also easy to circumvent national restrictions.  Smiley

Which Bitcoin poker sites do you prefer and why?
Betcoin.ag , although you are against them i think as always .
They are the only bitcoin gambling site that have a poker room and easy to access , they are paying also.
If you could suggest me another place , be my guess i might give it a try.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
September 01, 2017, 05:56:40 AM
I still don't see those many poker players in bitcoin world and it's quite a shame actually. I love poker, but it still does not have a good player base. At least for cash tables. I you are committed to poker, you will want to carefully choose a table, with weaker players, and you will want to play on at least 4 of those tables. Right now, that is just no possible to do with bitcoin. It's good for recreational level, but you can't have real aspirations for now, given the offer available.

I think bitcoin collides a little with poker, because it offer anonymity. It's very hard to prevent collusion in poker because of that. You can of course analyze hands played etc, but that leads to another problem. You can't have instant withdrawals like that, and it collides again with bitcoin world.

Right now I only play at betcoin.ag because they are the only ones, as far as I know, that offer a "decent" player base. Still not enough for "real poker" play, but good enough to play for a while.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
September 01, 2017, 05:27:51 AM
Bitcoin poker becomes more and more famous for online players around the world. This is because crypto currencies are anonymous and decentralized with instant transfers and low processing fees.

In addition, it is also easy to circumvent national restrictions.  Smiley

Which crypto poker sites do you prefer and why?
Pages:
Jump to: