Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do I get free Bitcoin? The maintained list of verified free Bitcoin Sites. - page 4. (Read 511594 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Free 150-225sat every 5min

25% referral for all faucets earnings

Instant cashout to FaucetBox

http://extrabitco.in/

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Check some of my projects out as well Smiley

www.faucetgame.com
www.gamefaucet.com
www.pokebits.com (working on a new design and a lot of new stuff)
www.blockfaucet.com

Those are gaming sites which have faucets implemented. Users can only claim if they don't want to play the games.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2030
My money; Our Bitcoin.

Can try leakybitcoins
This site is paying from 225 satoshis onwards every 60 minutes.

Thanks for the submission. I will check it out.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Can try leakybitcoins
This site is paying from 225 satoshis onwards every 60 minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
hi, Thanks for giving me this idea to have a chance to get free bitcoin for a newbie like me. It will be a big help for me to start a new journey to a bitcoin world.  Wink

search here you will find some free scripts and use them to earn something and create your list
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
hi, Thanks for giving me this idea to have a chance to get free bitcoin for a newbie like me. It will be a big help for me to start a new journey to a bitcoin world.  Wink
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
DREAMS ONLINE

Bitcrate is non-empty at the moment and lately seemed to get filled once a day. 

BTCFree seems to go longer before it becomes empty and gets filled now and then.

paperco.in's faucet relies on donations rather than ad revenue, and so can go long periods before getting filled.
It is imo more deserving of donations since it doesn't throw ads at you but instead offers an interesting bitcoin service.

Sure give your thanks to the various free bitcoin sites by clicking on their ads, which will not only get them some money but allow them to fill up their faucets and things, but if you want to support useful and innovative Bitcoin businesses consider donations to projects like paperco.in as well.   

We must know that no body in this world are intend to give money to us without any efforts. If we want make handsome & smart money we, must aware  about money making techniques of bitcoins  ,for this propose we want to focus on this forum understanding the different opinion,suggestions , views & money making tricks. Thanks
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
thanks for the clarification
legendary
My money; Our Bitcoin.
Donaldcoin is great. Pays fast and earns at a good rate with the bonuses

Requires registration; giving them your personal information.

so does bitsforclicks in your signature. how is it different?

It is not on the list.

It is not a faucet.
You don't get "free" bitcoin at that site, you "earn" it.

The list is for faucets sites that have been verified to be relatively* safe and convenient,
and mostly for newbies that want to get used to using Bitcoin. It is not a way to help
site owners make a buck by getting clicks or selling data they gather from visitors to their site.

No Free Lunch
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1046513

*Nothing is 100% guaranteed safe, especially if one starts clicking on links and doing things on
these sites other than just using the faucet. Always be wary and try to use your best judgment.
If one is interested in making some money, using bitcoin faucets is not the way to do it.

Well then, what good is it if one can only get very very small amounts?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1088930

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Donaldcoin is great. Pays fast and earns at a good rate with the bonuses

Requires registration; giving them your personal information.

so does bitsforclicks in your signature. how is it different?
legendary
My money; Our Bitcoin.
hi there! If you want you can sign up on my faucet and add your referral link to your list.

http://bitaler.com/btc

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
hi there! If you want you can sign up on my faucet and add your referral link to your list.

http://bitaler.com/btc

Happy BTC claiming Grin

bitaler.com
legendary
My money; Our Bitcoin.
Mabey my Bitcoin4me.dk can join the list? think it live op to the standard for a good site Smiley else plaese tell me what i can do to improve it Cheesy

Im new at creating stuff at the web so dont be to hard ^^ xD

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Mabey my Bitcoin4me.dk can join the list? think it live op to the standard for a good site Smiley else plaese tell me what i can do to improve it Cheesy

Im new at creating stuff at the web so dont be to hard ^^ xD
legendary
My money; Our Bitcoin.
while taking a look in the faucetbox faucet's list (the old was better tho because it shows the rewards + waiting time well inaccurate sometimes but euh...) i found this faucet:
http://dayrox.com.ve/dcfaucet/
500 sat every 180 minutes, not bad, got an error with the maths thing in the first try even though i answered correctly but it worked in the next try..
worth a try.

N.B. @ noobs: it isn't my faucet so don't ask me stupidly to adjust anything

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
while taking a look in the faucetbox faucet's list (the old was better tho because it shows the rewards + waiting time well inaccurate sometimes but euh...) i found this faucet:
http://dayrox.com.ve/dcfaucet/
500 sat every 180 minutes, not bad, got an error with the maths thing in the first try even though i answered correctly but it worked in the next try..
worth a try.

N.B. @ noobs: it isn't my faucet so don't ask me stupidly to adjust anything
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
active in Bitcointalk and you will be able to earn bitcoin

Sure with full member account you can join in sig and avatar camp and earn btc from it
Micro earning is now just waste of time

Well, there are few faucets that are not completely waste of time, they are faucets with lottery system or some kind of rewards, i guess you have to offer 1 big win to lucky user to keep faucet running. But yeah, 90% things in micro earning is waste of time. I think that's why they call it micro earnings  Grin

few are nothing compared to how many waste faucet are
true still they can be found some good faucet but for me better is to work for btc
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Thank you for having a maintained list for these sites, I'll definitely give them a look.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

Sure with full member account you can join in sig and avatar camp and earn btc from it

Well, there are few faucets that are not completely waste of time, they are faucets with lottery system or some kind of rewards, i guess you have to offer 1 big win to lucky user to keep faucet running. But yeah, 90% things in micro earning is waste of time. I think that's why they call it micro earnings  Grin

I agree...
my members are glad about this:

Selling earning:1142.13145195 satoshi
Claiming for free earning:818.401340275 satoshi
Re-invest earning:1113.72458702 satoshi
VIP bonus earning:927.370902886 satoshi
Destroy bonus earning:1157.15949737 satoshi
+ the reward for the captcha
+ the dividends

so far I believe one of the maximum rewarded for the minimum time spent.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

Well, there are few faucets that are not completely waste of time, they are faucets with lottery system or some kind of rewards, i guess you have to offer 1 big win to lucky user to keep faucet running. But yeah, 90% things in micro earning is waste of time. I think that's why they call it micro earnings  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: