Pages:
Author

Topic: where do i start to invest my bitcoin(newbie) - page 6. (Read 4826 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
For now you may hold/save it for future use. Learn new skills for you to earn bitcoin like trading, internet marketing or even blogging. If you learn more you will earn more.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
in looking for investment site (legit) to work my bitcoin for me.. im tired of clicking captcha visiting site for satoshi!! please help me Cry  Cry Cry

I think simply best way is the buying some good coins and wait and sell it when price go high. Because some investment sites cannot trust.
Activity: 126
You can easily earn by buying bitcoin will the price turns low, and wait for it to go high, then sell. Very simple way to earn.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Find a job, make money and buy them. Don't waste your time with faucets
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Why not try trading, of you have a couple of bitcoins or if you have a capital invest them in trading. Make a habit to read first before going down to that trail because it is also risky, don't expect too much from it. There are some topics here at bitcointalk that give you ideas on how to start trading and gain knowledge from their advices. Check coinmarketcap.com to see what coins are on top of the list because most likely those coins are the best coins you can invest in.
zmb
Activity: 57
I would hold on to your bitcoins in an wallet that you own the private key to, until after the potential hardfork. That's what I'm doing.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
Start it on trading
It gives you big profit from now because it still down buy and hold altcoins to earn profit and stay away from the investment site most of them are scam even it pays you in your first withdrawal there is a risk that these become disappear and didn't received next withdrawal
Activity: 406
I joined an exchange site, IT IS liqui.io
Activity: 9
I'm still new and I joined an exchange site, Bittrex, to trade but I would wait until after Aug 1st because some coins that I bought aren't doing good.
Activity: 305
Merit: 107
I'm going to eat your cookies
Well you can start on trading, you check poloniex
I'm currently doing that and I put my bitcoin on hold since the selling price for btc is low.
Activity: 277
I ❤ Mastern✿des
There are lots of methods for earning Bitcoins without any risk .    Huh

care to share some of these methods?

Stay away from investment sites.

yes, so many scams out there today
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Stay away from investment sites. It is so risky. You will always be worried about your money and finally your will lose your Bitcoins.  There are lots of methods for earning Bitcoins without any risk and with high income.

Activity: 78
It depends on how much you want to invest. But be careful, not that many programs stay online for long.

If you have a small amount to invest i suggest you earn enought to advertise your most promising and legit program to get direct referrals. Best tactic to grow when you have a low budget Smiley

If you need any help you can message me. Have a good day !
Activity: 2
Trading altcoins on poloniex (an exchange) is the easiest way i think...

You can also try to sell bitcoins for cash locally, as a lot of people find it hard to buy bitcoin for first time!!
Activity: 277
I ❤ Mastern✿des
if you really want to work and earn your BTC, why not go to fiverr.com, sell services or what you have skills with on there and buy some BTC with the fiverr earnings.    Grin  Then you can hold to grow value or trade to invest in other coins.
Activity: 196
You can trade using your bitcoin, or you can invest it in several projects, in the long run you will most likely get a very large profit
Activity: 5
Thanks for providing us information as to how to get started with this kind of #investing.
Activity: 94
You could try the bitcoin loan robot of bitconnect for as low $100 you could start on it. it is also best to hold some bitcoin and wait for it's price to pump. you could also do some trading with using the strategy of buy low sell high.

here is the link for bitconnect site:
https://bitconnectcoin.co/

you could read much more about bitconnect on their thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbcc-bitconnect-coin-decentralized-cryptocurrency-1681719
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
in looking for investment site (legit) to work my bitcoin for me.. im tired of clicking captcha visiting site for satoshi!! please help me Cry  Cry Cry

If you really wanted to invest, just buy cryptocurrencies and just hold onto them for years. It really is as simple as that. You don't need to join shitty scammy investment sites and join the hundreds and thousands people that got scammed by a good number of bitcoins.

Like this poor guy: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hash-blocknet-another-scammer-2047131
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
Try trading no captcha and clicking of ads. The only thing you will do is to search for a good coin to invest, buy them at low and sell them high price. Once you earned some profit just invest in a coin again.
Pages:
Jump to: