Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do Whales shop for Crypto? - page 2. (Read 223 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 05:10:49 PM
This is really confidential and it cannot be said with assurance from where these big whates shop crypto. And I think this is of no use for us to know from where they do so.
Activity: 51
June 22, 2018, 04:20:17 PM
I don't think they shop anywhere Cheesy I believe crypto whales invest and hold to get profit out of it.
Some maybe buys property in some countries, but it's not point to buy crypto for whales.
Activity: 196
June 22, 2018, 04:16:46 PM
The exchange system of bitcoin is very vulnerable. The price of bitcoin jumps and drown when big huge funds of large order with a very large amount of money is driven.
Activity: 24
Merit: 6
June 21, 2018, 11:49:45 AM
I'm assuming bitcoin price jumps are driven by large orders from big hege funds or people with large amounts of money/crypto.
Which exchanges would these people/companies use?
I'm interested to explore if these big orders could be detected on the order books on some of the popular exchanges.
I'm assuming that if a whale places sell order with exchange X the price will be driven down and all other exchanges will follow.
Any ideas which main exchanges are driving the price changes most of the time?

P.S. I know usually large orders are split into lots of small orders to prevent detection, but still... I feel like some exchanges must play the role of the master while others are slaves.
Pages:
Jump to: