Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you buy which coins? - page 3. (Read 437 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 06:17:35 AM
The best platform currently is binance
It has high volume
I advise you to buy guaranteed currencies so that you do not lose all your money suddenly
buy ETH + ETC +ADA + NEO

i think this is best coin
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 06:15:55 AM
I believe that it is better to use a trusted exchange with degrees of protection.
Such as bittrex and hitbtc because I trust them. They have long existed in the market and there were no questions to them.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 06:14:16 AM
I do not register on small exchanges because I think they are less secure and just can completely lose all of their money
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 10, 2018, 06:12:40 AM
I invest in the official Bitcoin exchange site in my country, Indodax. I hodl a number of assets such as etherum and ripple. everything is safe, but indeed the price is falling and I'm not selling it. maybe for a long-term investment only.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 06:07:11 AM
At which exchange do you buy which coins? Do you prefer to use the big ones like Binance / Bittrex? Or do you prefer the smaller ones for getting all shitcoins?

Personally I'm not registrated in smaller ones because I don't want to take the risk of losing my funds only to get every shitcoin...
I use bittrex and hitbtc as of now. because I trust the site very much due to some security they gave to every user of it. I know that there are some other exchanges which gives the same security as they did, but its better to use an exchanger which you really know the best than using other exchange.

Agree. Personally, I use CEX ( https://cex.io/ ). Just like you said, I use it because I know it. Probably, the security that they provide doesn't differ much from others, but they have never failed yet.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
August 16, 2018, 03:49:08 PM
At which exchange do you buy which coins? Do you prefer to use the big ones like Binance / Bittrex? Or do you prefer the smaller ones for getting all shitcoins?

Personally I'm not registrated in smaller ones because I don't want to take the risk of losing my funds only to get every shitcoin...
I use bittrex and hitbtc as of now. because I trust the site very much due to some security they gave to every user of it. I know that there are some other exchanges which gives the same security as they did, but its better to use an exchanger which you really know the best than using other exchange.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
August 16, 2018, 03:32:57 PM

Pages:
Jump to: