Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you learn crypto? - page 2. (Read 348 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12
January 19, 2018, 01:28:28 AM
I've learned crypto through forums and talking to friends and people online that are willing to share! Hands-on experience in an exchange, managing wallets, signing up for airdrop and bounties, learning about ICOs and investment. There is actually many sources of good information everywhere and we just have to search for them.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 01:24:08 AM
I can recommend you some good books:

1. "Digital Gold" by Nathaniel Popper
2. "Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor's Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond" by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar
3. "Blockchain Revolution" by Don Tapscott and Alex Tapscott
4. "The Age of Cryptocurrency" by  Paul Vigna and Michael J. Casey
5. "American Kingpin" by Nick Bilton

I agree that this books are crutial for studycrypto on high level.
But if you don't have access to book stores, you can check bitcoinwiki.org for that. It's the most common advice  you'll get on this forum

It's not the first time when I see this website in recommendations, it's quite good as I could see
Activity: 131
Merit: 16
January 19, 2018, 01:04:51 AM

2. "Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor's Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond" by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar

I agree that this books are crutial for studycrypto on high level.
But if you don't have access to book stores, you can check bitcoinwiki.org for that. It's the most common advice  you'll get on this forum
Activity: 28
January 19, 2018, 01:00:50 AM

Activity: 42
January 18, 2018, 08:36:15 PM
Join Paxful school! They're a big community who helps out everyone!
Activity: 72
January 18, 2018, 08:09:14 PM
I did first try looking for some informations online. To be specific i used Google for it. There's alot of articles and videos that you'll stumble upon. Also this site has the best informations by far for me. All of the categories are devided for us the newbies can easily understand
Activity: 12
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 04:45:20 AM
Hey i am also new and found these awesome things to watch and it helps a lot go and check it out Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymtxlI65B3s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X9eJF1nLiY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMJmd_tNhlM
Goodluck on learning al the stuff and just be patient it takes time but it is worth it. All the best  Grin

Activity: 18
January 18, 2018, 04:17:35 AM
Keep your self upto date on the news about crypto  I use twitter and telegram most of the time currently I am following @CryptoChoe, @davidgokhshtein on twitter the use hashtag if ever i want search for a specific alts. Keep learning dude Wink

Activity: 28
January 18, 2018, 03:50:48 AM
I have been learning about Bitcoin via the answers of these questions from this link: https://www.weusecoins.com/en/questions/
Activity: 126
Merit: 23
January 18, 2018, 03:35:37 AM
Guys, I've been looking for good resources to read more about blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Can you recommend me anything? Where do you learn? Which youtubers do you follow? Any advice?
At the moment, I think a lot of discussion forums teach us about crypto currency. Right now there are some telegram and  whatsapp groups that discuss about cryptocurrency and blockchain. click on google, there are hundreds I think.
Activity: 40
January 18, 2018, 01:22:19 AM
Guys, I've been looking for good resources to read more about blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Can you recommend me anything? Where do you learn? Which youtubers do you follow? Any advice?
Pages:
Jump to: