Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you post most? - page 2. (Read 598 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
July 10, 2022, 12:36:42 PM
Meta followed by Economics then B&H section, I never thought most of my posts were made in meta section. Grin

But the highest percentage is still 16% so I posted everywhere not stuck with any section in particularly, because I used to roam all around the forum and reading as much as I can and not really posting a lot, am I getting lazier? Cry
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
July 10, 2022, 08:07:55 AM
I'm a Liverpool fan and that makes me prefer to talk about it on the gambling board. I also liked some of the other teams in different leagues but that was just a constructive discussion. Here are the results for me.
It's same for me. I watch only two leagues. Premier league and champions league. In champions league only the matches of Liverpool and in EPL I do watch some other matches when I get time but mostly Liverpool matches. So when I watch a match then I have words to say. There are also other things to share too through out the season but when there are no football I am totally off from Gambling discussions board.

One thing is sure from this discussion. The signature campaigns influence our posting interest. If the signature I am in would have requirements to post in gambling sections then to fill up the target I would make posts there even if I did not have anything valuable to share.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
July 09, 2022, 05:14:02 PM
I am shocked to understand that I made most posts in gambling discussion. And it will take me more time to level up from other boards. Since I wore Best_Change signature I don't post in gambling session.
That's because you previously participated in a campaign that required you to post on a gambling board. I don't think that's a problem because actually with your acceptance on BestChange you'll just be posting more on other boards especially since BestChange won't count posts much in threads longer than 5 pages [only 3 posts will count]. But isn't that great for improving the quality of our posts?

I'm a Liverpool fan and that makes me prefer to talk about it on the gambling board. I also liked some of the other teams in different leagues but that was just a constructive discussion. Here are the results for me.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹
July 09, 2022, 04:57:40 PM

I am shocked to understand that I made most posts in gambling discussion. And it will take me more time to level up from other boards. Since I wore Best_Change signature I don't post in gambling session.

The reason my post is more in gambling discussion is because my first signature campaign was Rollbit, later Blackjack and later FortuneJack. All these campaigns are all gambling. Maybe before Ember month it will change.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 09, 2022, 03:39:12 PM
mine's on gambling/gambling discussion. the reason for it is most likely me being on a signature campaign for a gambling site that requires me to post on the gambling board. anyway, I think even if I am not on a signature campaign that is run by a gambling site it would still be one of the boards where I post most.
If it is mandatory, then you should do it mainly because the campaign requires advertising on the gambling board and you are the right person to get paid. However, sometimes the problem is that the quality of postings is getting worse due to a lack of understanding about gambling and discussions from some participants, so the idea arises to reduce the requirement for the number of mandatory posts on the gambling board.

So far I am also very active on the gambling board but not 100% even though it is the right board to promote the campaign. But if you are concerned with more knowledge then I think you can also spread your activities on many boards even though you have to fulfill the requirements to post on the gambling board.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
July 09, 2022, 03:02:21 PM
However, on gambling discussion I mostly post in cricket discussion section which this site failed to tell  Smiley

You can still find the topics where you post most and that can give the idea of which threads you replied the most.

https://ninjastic.space/user/username?topics

You need to replace and put your username in the above URL and you can see that you posted mostly in cricket discussions.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
July 09, 2022, 02:44:21 PM
What about events threads in the Bitcointalk Community, Like Religious, National or Cultural activities i don't think such types of posts are allowed in BTT but still i thing we can create threads in the Off topic section lets see.

I was asking due to Tomorrow is Eid a very big day for us ( Muslims )
Find the right board for your topic, but thread like that exist and are allowed and you can even find Merry Christmas to the Forum on meta board. So I think you can also create it in meta. But wait, what does this have to do with this topic?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
July 09, 2022, 02:22:17 PM
https://ninjastic.space/user/yourusername

Altcoin discussion for me, how about you?

Theymos on next April fool: If you have 50% of your posts in altcoin+bitcoin+ bounties.. you are kicked  ?? Shocked

That will be fun but we need to wait alot of time for this event by the way What about events threads in the Bitcointalk Community, Like Religious, National or Cultural activities i don't think such types of posts are allowed in BTT but still i thing we can create threads in the Off topic section lets see.

I was asking due to Tomorrow is Eid a very big day for us ( Muslims )
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1087
July 09, 2022, 02:08:08 PM
-snip
mine's on gambling/gambling discussion. the reason for it is most likely me being on a signature campaign for a gambling site that requires me to post on the gambling board. anyway, I think even if I am not on a signature campaign that is run by a gambling site it would still be one of the boards where I post most.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
July 09, 2022, 01:53:28 PM
~Snip
All right, let me show you mine.

Frequently being active on the gambling board for a long time is one of the habits regardless of the campaigns I promote. But that's only 36% of my total overall posts of all time because honestly I still think there's a lot of discussion on other board that still interests me especially at B&H and local board.
legendary
July 09, 2022, 01:43:30 PM
Grin Hell no, at least not for the second time. Why did you stop posting in the gambling discussion section by the way, you used to be a frequent poster there right?
When there are no football, EPL of course, I have not much to do in gambling discussion section. There used to be poker tournaments too. These days since there are no football until the season starts, my interest on gambling section is limited.

Honestly speaking mood swigs a lot. Like there was a time 8 out of 10 were in Wall observer but now I don't think I make a single post in WO even in a month.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Life's but a walking shadow!
July 09, 2022, 01:31:14 PM
I post frequently in the beginners and help board too.
The Beginners and Help board does not interest me much. I feel most of them are just trying to be some non-certified course trainers LOL
Lol Grin, wouldn't that be cause newcomers as it should be ask questions in the beginners and help board, and answers are broken down to them in bits and pieces for easy understanding/digestion.
I was correct I became a meta, reputation, scam accusation guy. Is anyone suspecting that my account has changed the hand? 😉
Grin Hell no, at least not for the second time. Why did you stop posting in the gambling discussion section by the way, you used to be a frequent poster there right?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
July 09, 2022, 01:20:09 PM
I don't think that will be very wise, Because as you may have noticed we are in a bear market so the number of new registered users is not the same as it was years ago. Adding further limitations will probably discourage new people from joining the forum
Partially true. Limitations, strict regulations will make bad members leave but if a guest visit here after a search on Google ie. and want to become a good member here, I don't see any restriction set by the forum.

Don't plagiarize, make authentic posts, make contributions, you are fine and get warm welcome.

especially when many other spam freindly  forums are popping out.
What are purposes to join spam-friendly forums? To spam with them.

If you want to learn, spam-friendly forum is not a place for you to get knowledge.
legendary
July 09, 2022, 01:10:19 PM
MotherF***! No surprise 32% are in Speculation, almost all of them are in Wall Observers.

Considering the last 30 days

I was correct I became a meta, reputation, scam accusation guy. Is anyone suspecting that my account has changed the hand? 😉

Are you missing a DataTimePicker to get the summary of your stats for a specific rang of date?

I post frequently in the beginners and help board too.
The Beginners and Help board does not interest me much. I feel most of them are just trying to be some non-certified course trainers LOL
Activity: 137
Merit: 13
July 09, 2022, 01:05:58 PM
Theymos on next April fool: If you have 50% of your posts in altcoin+bitcoin+ bounties.. you are kicked  ?? Shocked
No member will be kicked out of the forum because of posting in any board, if posts are not scam or plagiarism.

If theymos does anything seriously, it should be turn off all signature in Altcoin boards (Discussion/ Speculation sub board ie.). That is enough to stop bounty hunters to spam there. However, I still see it won't happen after the launch of bump scores years ago.
I don't think that will be very wise, Because as you may have noticed we are in a bear market so the number of new registered users is not the same as it was years ago. Adding further limitations will probably discourage new people from joining the forum especially when many other spam freindly  forums are popping out.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Life's but a walking shadow!
July 09, 2022, 12:55:32 PM
The gambling discussion section. I post frequently in the beginners and help board too. The gambling discussion board is a nice "hangout" section for sport/gambling lovers of which i am one, the only problem users get there is the tons of spam and garbage posts made by some users who do not have knowledge of what they are writing. Some old threads have been locked there though, and new ones started, so hopefully things could get better with the new season at hand.
legendary
July 09, 2022, 12:48:49 PM
Let me try from the feel I have.
I used to do a lot in Wall Observers. For some reason I have lose interest from over a year now.
Meta
Bitcoin Discussions
Wallet Software (sometimes)
Bitcoin Technical Support (sometimes)
Gambling discussions
Gambling

I will check Ninjastic.Space later 😉
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
July 09, 2022, 12:00:40 PM
https://ninjastic.space/user/yourusername

For me, it shows 33% Gambling discussion section and 26% Other languages/locations that is Pakistan local board. However, on gambling discussion I mostly post in cricket discussion section which this site failed to tell  Smiley
Anyways this ninjastic.space URL gives your in-depth posting habits and its interesting indeed.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
July 09, 2022, 10:18:48 AM

It makes sense, considering that you are promoting an altcoin - in case you change the campaign, you might spend more time on another boards Wink

I have almost 20% of my posts in the Bitcoin discussion, and considering the past, even 10% in Micro Earnings as well as in Beginners & Help.

The Bitcoin Discussion section, despite it being a section I kinda dislike for a while now. I rarely see great posts and that a lot of the topics are very redundant. But alas, a lot of noobs need help with things so I reply anyway.

It could be a great board for everyone, if only there were more members who would use the "report to moderator" button more, considering that a significant part of the content on that board actually has nothing to do with Bitcoin or are low value topics.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
July 09, 2022, 07:38:51 AM
Honestly, I feel the best in the Croatian part of the forum, because we have known each other for a long time, I have personally met some local members, and we have a lot of common topics and conversations.
Another reason is of course that it is always easier to write in your own language than in English.
In addition, I like to write about sports in the gambling section and answer questions from new members in the beginners section of the forum.
Pages:
Jump to: