Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you see these coins in next 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, and 5 years? - page 2. (Read 2737 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to put money in Crypto currencies and cash out when their value goes higher. I am interested in these Crypto currencies.

Bitcoin
Litecoin
Altcoin
Dogecoin
Captcoin

I am interested to know the value of these coins in next 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, and 5 years and tell me if you know any other coin that can boost with a big difference in near future. Please share your knowledge and ideas.

Thank You
Bitcoin is the real game,other are just out of curiosity coins that people use only for fantasy,altcoins aren't really used for purchases
Activity: 152
Merit: 102
Bitcoin up

Others close in on zero.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
because in complete honesty (even though I am a fan of cryptos and do back a few for now), I don't perceive any cryptocurrency created to this point surviving the next 5 years.

i think a crypto that works the way bitcoin was initially meant to will replace all, (but thats not a cue for someone to plug their lastest shitcoin), i think we are sometime away from seeing that and nothing to this point is remotely even close.

the peaks I give after 2 years is wall streets play....which I am confident will happen, just longer away then most realise.
Then your understanding is either very lacking or completely wrong. If we keep pumping coins at this rate (which can only get worse), no altcoin shall ever be near Bitcoin ever.
Exactly how many merchants will be accepting Bitcoin in 5 years?
http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2014/01/11/bitpay-is-now-adding-1000-new-merchants-per-week/
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to put money in Crypto currencies and cash out when their value goes higher. I am interested in these Crypto currencies.

Bitcoin
Litecoin
Altcoin
Dogecoin
Captcoin

I am interested to know the value of these coins in next 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, and 5 years and tell me if you know any other coin that can boost with a big difference in near future. Please share your knowledge and ideas.

Thank You

Bitcoin long term $20k+

Litecoin long term $500+

Something along these lines, i cannot comment on the others, would likely see things like doge dead long term tbh.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Dogecoin... you must be joking!
legendary
Activity: 1876
honestly
                        6mth         1year     2 year       5year
Bitcoin     USD      400          250        4000           0

Litecoin    USD      3-5          1-5         200            0

Altcoin      wtf is ALtcoin  Huh

Dogecoin  USD    few cents     0            0             0

Captcoin   wtf is Captcoin  Huh

Why have you put zero after 5 years for everything?

because in complete honesty (even though I am a fan of cryptos and do back a few for now), I don't perceive any cryptocurrency created to this point surviving the next 5 years.

i think a crypto that works the way bitcoin was initially meant to will replace all, (but thats not a cue for someone to plug their lastest shitcoin), i think we are sometime away from seeing that and nothing to this point is remotely even close.

the peaks I give after 2 years is wall streets play....which I am confident will happen, just longer away then most realise.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Besides Bitcoin and Litecoin I don't think any coin has serious future. Litecoin may return to $20 in 6 month, bitcoin may hit $1000 or thereabouts.

Activity: 182
Bitcoin is the king, have woken up many times to find the alts I invested in have dropped dead over night, so I don't know haha.
Activity: 74
honestly

Why have you put zero after 5 years for everything?
Activity: 96
long term: must Bitcoin
middle term: nxt
short term: so many opportunity!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'm really quite sane!
Do not expect to get unbiased advice here.
legendary
Activity: 1876
honestly

Activity: 700
Invest in Bitcoin and Monero, long- and medium-term.

Litecoin has no advantage over Bitcoin and since it decoupled from BTC has falled quite hard, once the second spot is taken over Litecoin will probably die a slow dead.

Dogecoin is crap and always has been crap, the only thing keeping it alive is the community.

I haven't heard about Altcoin and Captcoin but I assume they are both shitcoins, don't lose your BTC on them.

Short-term if you want to gamble on pump and dumps go ahead but I wouldn't want to waste my precious BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
Hello Everyone,

Bitcoin
Litecoin
Altcoin
Dogecoin
Captcoin

Thank You

In one year:

Bitcoin
Goldcoin
Dogecoin
Litecoin
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
bitcoin will be worth around $5,000 each in the next 10 -15 years.

CAPTcoin is a diamond in the rough and the value will go way up within the next 60 days once the coins are in the right hands (people that know how to trade and webmasters).

Activity: 126
My advice:
Long term investment: only Bitcoin
Mid term investment: Bitcoindark, Litecoin, Cloak
Short term investment: Librexcoin and Captcoin
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
Hello Everyone,

Bitcoin
Litecoin
Altcoin
Dogecoin
Captcoin

Thank You

for me
i want to planny to hold
1. bitcoin
2. Captcoin
3. Dogecoin

because i think the price will go up in 3 months
Activity: 672
Yea, I dumped all my captcoin at 1500 satoshis, if no one wants it now, why would anyone want it later?
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
lol, at "altcoin", that coin is rubbish, both the sha256 and the scrypt version, stupid name also
Pages:
Jump to: