Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you share affiliate links? - page 4. (Read 1539 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
February 17, 2017, 11:04:48 AM
I started using Affiliate Program on OneHash. Here is the description:

Best terms - at least 0.5% of the bets value that you bring to OneHash.
It can be much more thanks to special perks and challenges we offer!
Best platform for managing your earnings effectively, i.e. earnings timeline, promo materials and hints that will boost your earnings!
Transparent withdrawals and no fine prints - we treat you as a partner and we expect the same from you!

But I have a big problem with sharing my link. Admins on Reddit and forums very often delate my posts... so the question is what is the best way to promote?
Affiliate program seems to be very attractive ..
Use your signature thats one good way of promoting your link. I can suggest that you could share your predictions with others then share your link at the same time like what few tipsters are doing here. Make a video review about onehash including your link then share your video.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
February 17, 2017, 10:53:46 AM
If you want to promote your affiliate links, you better start looking for blogs that is gambling related and put a meaningful comment and not just to spam their blog. I don't think affiliate links are allowed on this forum. So again, look for forums that allow putting affiliate in your signature.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
February 17, 2017, 09:57:42 AM

Best platform for managing your earnings effectively, i.e. earnings timeline, promo materials and hints that will boost your earnings!
Transparent withdrawals and no fine prints - we treat you as a partner and we expect the same from you!

But I have a big problem with sharing my link. Admins on Reddit and forums very often delate my posts... so the question is what is the best way to promote?
AFAIK, all affiliate links are frowned upon on this forum, the only place where you can potentially place a link is in your sigspace (at least, if the service you're promoting isn't a scam, ponzi, pyramid sheme or any other illegal thing).
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
February 17, 2017, 09:54:53 AM

Pages:
Jump to: