Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin? - page 36. (Read 12370 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 11
I have some bitcoin in my wallet .. 50% still I hold and 20% I invest into altcoin which I think has good potential in the future .. and 30% I use to meet daily needs .. I just hope in the future will be a millionaire Grin
actually a good dream to become a millionaire. But I was convinced that the more you earn, the more you start spending. To date, Bitcoin is a very good way to earn, but it is a pity that there is no infrastructure to use it as a means of payment. Perhaps this would create an interest-free purchase. And today we have to sell Bitcoin for the goods and already realize our needs.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
I have some bitcoin in my wallet .. 50% still I hold and 20% I invest into altcoin which I think has good potential in the future .. and 30% I use to meet daily needs .. I just hope in the future will be a millionaire Grin
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
I used to use this bitcoin for my daily needs, by buying some clothes, food, or makeup tools, with this bitcoin very useful to meet my life needs and improve my economy and sometimes I also keep some of my bitcoin in order to be used for trading.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

Well actually i didnt gain any money from bitcoin yet. But if i gain some money from bitcoin i will save it first. Be wise using the money you will get.
Activity: 154
I will save the half of it for the future because savings will always save us from emergency or other unexpected events. I will invest the other half of it in order to gain more. Invest it to more secure investment and let it work for me. Doing both is just perfectly right for me.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
Someone said bitcoin? I heard you say ethereum, or was it neo? Maybe monero or dash? I forgot so many other alts, but sure this ones made awesome rise until now. Bitcoin had millionaires 4 years ago, now have billionaires. Everything is going up and I believe many more millionaires will be born here, that is the nature of this market. I often think about where we were and where are we now, I think where we will be in 5 years and I feel optimism, we are growing as community and when at least half of the world enter in crypto this market will be at much higher level. And this will happen in short future, internet is making wonders and bitcoin will soon be everywhere.
Activity: 56
Merit: 9
I spend money for my personal needs and school needs and I also help my parents to rebuild our house. I'm also saving my money for my future.
Activity: 41
You are such a kind man and, to the point that is incredible that you are jumping your bitcoin into a balance of so you will have the capacity to take obligations of the things that you have to put some of your cash on the grounds that in the event that you will dependably consider yourself and not others or even the other stuff that is essential to do then you will lose the opportunity to develop it.
Activity: 168
I will spend my money on bitcoin on investing it to other investment so that it will earn again. Second, I will have vacation with my family in beautiful places. I will buy house and lot for my family and lastly separate amount for my savings.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
First, I will spend my earnings in bitcoin in my studies, it will really helps in financial needs to go to school. Part of my earnings will spend on my basic needs such food shelter and clothings then last is for savings.
Activity: 392
Last week I just received my first earning in bitcoin. I just want to invest in bitcoin, to earn interest or any profit. And planning to save all my coming earning in bitcoin. If I have enough money, I  like to travel to visit Japan. To see the beautiful flowers that bloom there, the Sangaku- National Park, and the Temple city.

As a student, just relying on my allowance is not enough. I, as a woman, spend 75% money in buying clothes and school stuffs. As of now, i still don't receive any money from bitcoin or, in other words, up to this moment I'm still not earning money but I'm working on it. And im looking forward on cashing out. I want to use the money in traveling, which i love the most, and buy all the things i want.
Activity: 148
Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
If I hold my bitcoin now, I spend my bitcoin in better way. I just buy my dream house, my dream car, and help also my parents. I hope I have my own bitcoin now.
Activity: 266

I usually spend my earnings in our daily expenses given the fact that I am not earning so big from Bitcoin. Maybe if I got a bigger profit from it I can probably buy laptop which was very helpful to me. We should have a clear vision with our goals to be able to reach it. We should not waste this opportunity in work hard to promote Bitcoins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
I use it for my family, and for our future. I spend it to buy our needs, bills and everyday foods. And I also use it to build a small business, just to make sure that we're not end in empty. And I want to help others even in a small thing.
Activity: 434
I spend it first for my family, like others do. I also use the money to buy my wishes that I can not buy with my salary, and I also keep in mind for the future of my family. I can use it to help others so that they will earn too.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I just spend my money from bitcoin for my daily need like food or going out somewhere, I didn't spend to buy or order expensive things because I want to use my bitcoin as investing to my future life. I'll just keep holding it but if there's a serious case that needs money I will convert it into fiat.
bitcoin itself is investment so the only thing you need to do is to keep it.dont spend unless necessary and emergency,find regular job for you daily expenses and dont use bitcoin just like that.treasure bitcoin as you asset and best investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I just spend my money from bitcoin for my daily need like food or going out somewhere, I didn't spend to buy or order expensive things because I want to use my bitcoin as investing to my future life. I'll just keep holding it but if there's a serious case that needs money I will convert it into fiat.
Activity: 175
As of now I do not spend anything from bitcoin because I am new here.maybe someday if I already have knowledge in trading and all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

I do not spend all the money I get from bitcoin, I use it some for my needs and the rest I keep investing in bitcoin so I will still have an investment in bitcoin for my future.
Aside from our daily needs, I make sure to hold at least a certain part of our bitcoin for future purposes, I also save at least 10% of my earnings in my bank account, also sharing what I do have especially to my grandfather as I wanted to see his happiness everyday before his last breath, I want to let him experience the beauty of life so I am giving all what I can.
You are such a kind man and that is great that you are diving your bitcoin into equal parts so you will be able to take responsibilities of the things that you need to put some of your money because if you will always think about yourself and not others or even the other stuff that is important to do then you will lose the chance to grow it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Last week I just received my first earning in bitcoin. I just want to invest in bitcoin, to earn interest or any profit. And planning to save all my coming earning in bitcoin. If I have enough money, I  like to travel to visit Japan. To see the beautiful flowers that bloom there, the Sangaku- National Park, and the Temple city.
I suggest you save your earning or invest it to grow, spend when you are earning enough already, don't miss this opportunity
that the entire market is growing, crypto might give fortune in your life so think of that.
We just need to control ourselves, spend on the needs and focus on the future.
Pages:
Jump to: