Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin? - page 56. (Read 12370 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 28, 2017, 11:57:20 PM
At present I not yet started to earn enough comfortable money through signature campaign so not yet start spending bitcoin. Yes ofcourse having confident that my rank will be upgraded and that time I have plan to go world tour. This is my plan to spend my money from bitcoin.
If you can dream it claim it soon you will reach your goal just focus and save amounts after you earn. My life goes bitcoins all throughout the day i spend my earnibg into trading and making it grow. Finally i reach my goal this year and it exceeds as my work pay off my persistence and patience.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
December 28, 2017, 11:36:10 PM
My Bitcoin earnings are from the signature campaign that I am currently in. I didn't spend anything with my money from Bitcoin yet. I've planned to hold it for a while until the time that the price of Bitcoin recovers and increases again. By that time, I will decide whether I will use it to make an investments, convert it in our local currency in order to have flat that can be spend in our local stores, or divide it into proportion and use it to a lot of different matters.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 28, 2017, 11:15:34 PM
At present I not yet started to earn enough comfortable money through signature campaign so not yet start spending bitcoin. Yes ofcourse having confident that my rank will be upgraded and that time I have plan to go world tour. This is my plan to spend my money from bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 28, 2017, 11:03:16 PM
I haven't been around here that long so most of my earnings here in the crypto community goes to my financial needs since i got some financial setbacks. However, i didn't spend all of them. Some of my earnings i kept it and hold it until it reaches my target amount and then eventually reinvest it.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 10:44:42 PM
I do not spend my bitcoins just yet i wait till the price gets higher then i sell it but then i get money rather than spending it i save it in order for me to save for my future expenses or needs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 28, 2017, 10:32:25 PM
I didn't spend anything yet. I hope for the growth of his course.
Activity: 113
December 28, 2017, 10:03:48 PM
I will spend my money from bitcoin to my financial support of my studies, its a big help for me. So that I could support my self. Then when I earn more I will give it to my parents to reconstruct our house and to build there own business.

Moreover if I have l leftover I will keep it so It will be bigger earn someday.
I use my bitcoin to invest in my real estate and business projects. I also spend part of my local charity work.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
December 28, 2017, 09:50:56 PM
I will spend my money from bitcoin to my financial support of my studies, its a big help for me. So that I could support my self. Then when I earn more I will give it to my parents to reconstruct our house and to build there own business.

Moreover if I have l leftover I will keep it so It will be bigger earn someday.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 06:39:32 PM
i dont spend money from bitcoin i rather saving it in case of emergency you're never knew accident will happen
And the best thing is that it is unlikely that accident is going to happen and yet you still have bitcoin saved so it is a great situation since bitcoin is a great investment, it has given more profits than anything else in the last decades and in the future it is still going to give us profits as more people invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
December 27, 2017, 12:13:07 PM
Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I don't usually spend my bitcoin that much unless its important because I am trying to hold it since its a good season right now where pump are very often which makes my bitcoin grow as well. Most of the time, I spend my bitcoin for investments hoping that higher amount of profit will come back which may help me become more financially able and for the security of my future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 12:07:17 PM
Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I spend some of my money from bitcoin to my mom she has small business. And save some for myself, I am so glad that I found btc. It helps me a lot.
Yes you can anything from bitcoin payment because bitcoin is a best way for all who wants their life more easy and if you want to invest your money so you can any time invest in bitcoin because its price going to high very fast and that will very beneficial for you and your family, so that's why I also really like this forum.
Activity: 247
December 27, 2017, 12:05:23 PM
I spend my money on my daughter and my family.
And also I'm glad that my friend helps me about bitcoin.
Activity: 123
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
December 27, 2017, 11:23:06 AM
I spend some of my money from bitcoin to my mom she has small business. And save some for myself, I am so glad that I found btc. It helps me a lot.
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
December 27, 2017, 10:46:15 AM
I spend money on living necessities as well as family interests because I want my dreams to materialize as well as for a bright future investment with bitcoin
Activity: 364
December 27, 2017, 09:58:33 AM

I spend my money of course with our daily needs since it was the reason why I entered bitcoin just to provide my family with our necessities. So thanks to bitcoin that I can provide everything. And also I can now support my studies in college and I can buy my needs such as laptop and cellphones to continue earning bitcoin.
Activity: 45
December 27, 2017, 09:52:03 AM
I don't spend my Bitcoin usually specially for this moment. The price is really high and spending it for now really is a big waste.I think i could keep it and just spend money from my fiats only.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 08:42:24 AM
my money is divided into 2 the first is my saving into bitcoin for future use or for may child use and the other half is spenting on personal needs like paying bills, grocery, allowance and for my tuition fees and some is i gave into my parents so they have money to save but sometimes if we don't have food to eat i use my savings so we can buy food
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 27, 2017, 08:00:45 AM
The money I receive from bitcoin are spent wisely.  First thing I bought when I receive money from Bitcoin is cellphone. But the other things is all the needs.  I spent it for my Necessary needs and save the excess money for future plans. 
I just spend my money from bitcoin, to build my dream house, pay bills. And of course, just save for the future, and for the education.
Activity: 546
December 27, 2017, 07:51:10 AM
Bitcoin is a kind of work that you must give your effort so that you can earn something your pointing in, and my money in bitcoin is there im planning for the half of my income will be saved for my future so that in the nearest future i have something to tackle, and maybe the half will be spend if in needed. Because as of nowy bitcoin is kept and my salary from work will be used for all my daily needs.
My bitcoin earnings is from the bounty campaign which i have participated will usually converted into our local money because i have something to use everyday for my daily needs and most specially for the tuition fee of my sister. Bitcoin is really a great help to my financial needs and i am so glad that there is bitcoin in a crypto world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
December 27, 2017, 07:50:04 AM
I spend the money I earned in bitcoin mostly for my personal needs. Each of us has our own personal needs so its a generalization when I said that. Basic necessities that we need to get through day and such stuffs are what mostly we spend on. Another thing is that, it is not only the money we earned from bitcointhat we use in our personal needs, any other way we earn money, is basically for that also.
Pages:
Jump to: