Pages:
Author

Topic: Where does bitcoin end up this year - page 5. (Read 1052 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 07:33:51 AM
Since it will just be a guess, I take 15k mark by the end of the year.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 07:30:53 AM
Bitcoin is starting to climb up again. Where do you think think does it end up by the end of the quarter or eventually by the end of 2018.
I'm sure that bitcoin price rise upto $15k or more from the fact that bitcoin is less popular last year than now. Compare from last year, we have more investors and users now, another is big businesses around the world are accepting it. Many countries are recognizing and considered it in their own places.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 06:11:04 AM
No one can really say on how it will end this year. What I am expecting should be around the same price as last year or a bit lower. Maybe 10-15% lower compared to last year. Bitcoin is expected to increase on December until January so we better hodl our coins now or regret it later. If you really needed the money, go ahead and sell. But if you were just converting it because you are trying to minimize your loss, think again.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 05:50:48 AM
Bitcoin is recovering and regaining due to some issues and fake news at bitcoin i think it will just end at 20000$ this year. Bitcoin is known as the king of cryptocurrency who knows it will climb up to 25000$ at year ends. The best we can do now is to invest bitcoin while price is at low at the market then hold. At years ends you will see how good it is at believing bitcoin.
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 05:33:09 AM
I think bitcoin will be at $ 15000 to $ 20000. Why do I say that? because I believe in the potential that bitcoin currently has. Bitcoin will definitely increase by the end of this year. It would be great for us to invest in bitcoin now. So my opinion bitcoin will reach that value this year.
Activity: 322
June 04, 2018, 05:29:39 AM
Bitcoin is starting to climb up again. Where do you think think does it end up by the end of the quarter or eventually by the end of 2018.

It is hard to say that they will grow up much more and continue growing because no one knows that thing will happen or not all we gotta do is to hope and I hope that those things will happen because the price are depending on us and we cannot control anyone if they wanted to sell all their holdings and then other peoppe also wanted that of course the value will change but if the buying will continue to rise of course the value will also continue to increase lets just hope that history repeats utself much better.
Activity: 80
June 04, 2018, 05:24:56 AM
Later this year it will end the year with $ 50000 mark
Activity: 36
June 02, 2018, 05:11:50 PM
Realistically I do not see how it can exceed 25K
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
June 02, 2018, 05:08:02 PM
End of the year bitcoin going to 20k$ or 25k$ it's my prediction,I expect this,or next year it's going too this price....who knows bitcoin going to 4k or 5k$  Grin
Activity: 448
June 02, 2018, 04:10:18 PM
Nobody can authoritatively say what the price of Bitcoin will be by the end of the year. We can only guess the likely price, based on the current trend and likely development which will will definitely tell on the price. In my own view, I think it will exceed the $20000 previous ATH.
Activity: 162
June 02, 2018, 03:14:32 PM
Bitcoin has always been fluctuating. One can never be certain about what will happen to the value or supply. Everyone has to wait and watch the game of investments to see what will happen to their coin. ETH and TAU can rise, but we can not be sure completely.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 02:55:29 PM
bitcoin will grow regularly! now there is a unique opportunity to buy at a low price! all the world famous analysts are sure that at the end of the year bitcoin will cost more than 20,000! I think that in a month bitcoin will begin to grow and, accordingly, all crypto coins!
Activity: 173
June 02, 2018, 02:38:03 PM
Bitcoin is unpredictable. Therefore, to say that it will either exceed or decline is near to impossible. No one can be sure about what will happen to Bitcoin. It can either be $55000 or $1000. We need to see how the market works for Bitcoin. PRG for instance can be at $55000 due to its soon to be launching great projects.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
June 01, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

unfortunately, no one can answer your question because the market is unpredictable. many people predict his price will reach $50000 at the end of this year, but you must know that it's just "predict", and it can be more or less. but i'm sure all people want bitcoin to give the surprise again at the end of this year, at least his price reach $15000 again.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
June 01, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

Hi there jakech2211! Your bitcoin will ended up in my wallet. Just kidding. Several experts have told that bitcoin price will be much more higher this year compare to last year. They could say that because that phenomenon always happen since bitcoin started to trade. But the real question is, despite the government policies and bannings, will it still stick to its frequent increase? In my own opinion the bitcoin could reach about $25k at the middle of november and gradually decline until to the end of the year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
June 01, 2018, 12:34:29 PM
It's hard to say before that Bitcoin will have no stops. Some analysts expect Bitcoin prices to be $ 2,500 at the end of 2018, but Bitcoin, now at $ 7400, may continue to fall for a rebound.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
June 01, 2018, 12:29:15 PM
If i will only know,and if it's positively increases?for sure i will sell my house and lot and business to invest all in crypto specially in bitcoin,but the sad thing is no one really knows.this may result for another speculation because all answer here is indeed speculate.so what you do is be optional,diversification of funds so many option of profiteering
I do agree! No one can ever exactly conclude if when high or low in price strikes. There could be a comparison from previous years or months, taking a look at the chart, but still I don't think it can be applicable for what may happen in the coming days, because the demand keeps on changing. One thing in common is that volatility is normal, crash happens, and bitcoin can still manage to recover, and I think there's nothing to bother much. The more we stress ourselves out, the more we become unproductive. Let's just enjoy the ride, while  working our ways and strategies on what we can do to reduce risks, losses, and still be able to gain profit.
Activity: 98
June 01, 2018, 12:26:16 PM
I think bitcoin will again surprise us all at the end of this year. It looks like bitcoin will set a new record for a very high price over the previous record.
Activity: 364
June 01, 2018, 11:55:58 AM
I think it is very difficult to predict. But we are expecting a good response in the price of bitcoin. Any good news relating to bitcoin certainly hit the price of bitcoin. on the contrary any bad news relating to world politics and bitcoin less the price of bitcoin. But we hope if everything remain alright the price of bitcoin will exceed previous year record.
Activity: 317
June 01, 2018, 11:43:34 AM
No one knows but i think bitcoin will bullrun in ber months just like last year i knew it will be just trust bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: