Pages:
Author

Topic: Where I can buy BTC from USD? - page 2. (Read 452 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 16
November 19, 2017, 05:35:45 AM
HI,

I'm from Sri lanka and I want to buy BTC (or ETH) by depositing USD through my credit card. I found only cex and changelly echanges. But in those exchanges BTC price too high comparing to USD. Also the no of coins very limited.
Anyone know good exchange to buy BTC using USD? (I checked with the bitstamp and it is not possible to Sri lankans Sad )

thanks,
Flash

There are so many sites available to buy bitcoin. Out of them, the most common ones are Localbitcoins and Coinbase. You can get reasonable prices there. Also the fees are low in them.

Btw, don't use Paxful. It's not trusted.
If you want to buy bitcoin from USD then you need to contact with bitcoin holder person or the best option is that you can contact with bitcoin exchanger they have more number of bitcoin they can sale you.
Activity: 83
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 18, 2017, 03:52:57 AM
HI,

I'm from Sri lanka and I want to buy BTC (or ETH) by depositing USD through my credit card. I found only cex and changelly echanges. But in those exchanges BTC price too high comparing to USD. Also the no of coins very limited.
Anyone know good exchange to buy BTC using USD? (I checked with the bitstamp and it is not possible to Sri lankans Sad )

thanks,
Flash

There are so many sites available to buy bitcoin. Out of them, the most common ones are Localbitcoins and Coinbase. You can get reasonable prices there. Also the fees are low in them.

Btw, don't use Paxful. It's not trusted.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 18, 2017, 03:19:09 AM
Does coinbase support your country? If it does that would be your best option. The other option for you is cex.io, but since the rate is too high for you, you can try localbitcoins and buy it over the counter. Not sure about any other exchanges and if they can be trusted or not.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 03:10:33 AM
you can use in Coinbase you can buy bitcoin with USD.

what do you buy bitcoin, do you follow trading?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 02:55:01 AM
Have you tried using Coinbase yet? They're normally a good place to start.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
November 17, 2017, 04:52:15 PM
HI,

thanks,
Flash
Pages:
Jump to: