Pages:
Author

Topic: Where i can buy traffic for my website for bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 4847 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
There are lots of bitcoin adnetworks w=to which you can target geo location. search for it on google there are lots of reputable ones/ on that i know is a-ads.com and toutrix.com

Have you tried hitleap? I have heard good things about it.

You can also promote it on twitter because twitter has a big number of bitcoin users/fans.

hitleap traffic is fake traffic.
I think almost all of the sites traffic can be ascertained we will get a fake visitors and we will get suspended if we play adsense.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
There are lots of bitcoin adnetworks w=to which you can target geo location. search for it on google there are lots of reputable ones/ on that i know is a-ads.com and toutrix.com

You can also promote it on twitter because twitter has a big number of bitcoin users/fans.

hitleap traffic is fake traffic.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Well, traffic sources highly depend on your site's topic.
As a general advice, try Anonymous Ads or similar CPC if you need leads.
Or, alternatively, if you have something to sell and you want to increase income, use Runcpa or any alternative CPA network to get new customers.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
depend to the site you promote i guess. faucets seem to be great if you are promoting a gambling site.
users who got their coins for free on faucets tend to play dace and roulette.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think that there are couple websites but be sure to not just pay for the traffic right away because they websites can still be scammers.
Due to that you should first check if they are legit.
Activity: 5
Hi All,

you can use trafficsgenie.com to buy web traffic with bitcoin.

best
Activity: 238
A-ads. Com will do the trick. Cheap and Bitcoin payment. Check it out
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
http://www.sfox.com
I think this site could work for you
Not only they dont have anything to do with traffic, but they obviously cant even get their math straight:
Activity: 658
Try CoinURL.

If you want this is my ref link: https://coinurl.com/index.php?ref=El+Emperador
Activity: 2
http://www.sfox.com
I think this site could work for you
Activity: 50
Maybe, you could focus on marketing for the site. There is something known as Inbound marketing, and might be good to get enough traffic on the site.
Paying and getting traffic on the site, is definitely not a good idea.
Activity: 658
This is simple not possible - there are just a few traffic mega sellers out there - and they all take only USD
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
Activity: 448
I tried to write something like "usa traffic for website bitcoin" in google but sites i that get is really bad.
Give me some advice please
It is generally not a good idea to purchase traffic for your website/domain name. Most advertisers will be able to see right through this and will deny you payment, even for legit traffic.

IMO, you are clearly trying to inflate the value of your domain and/or are trying to scam the people who are advertising on your website. Regardless you are being dishonest
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
PM that Rub3n guy.    he seems to get results for many things.
Activity: 434
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

Activity: 43
I tried to write something like "usa traffic for website bitcoin" in google but sites i that get is really bad.

may I know your website ?
If you want worldwide  bitcoin traffic, so many faucet sites and bitcoin PTC outhere, but if you need USA traffic only, I thought only this forum has many users from USA.

I can't tell my site.
I don't need "bitcoin traffic", i need traffic for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

may I know your website ?
If you want worldwide  bitcoin traffic, so many faucet sites and bitcoin PTC outhere, but if you need USA traffic only, I thought only this forum has many users from USA.
Pages:
Jump to: