Pages:
Author

Topic: Where institution store there money to pump whole crypto market more than 5% - page 2. (Read 173 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
Pumping crypto market by over 5% needs very big amount of funds, like billions of $s ,(in our terms we say fiat or Stable C to buy in markets)
And there's a huge amount of money being traded daily in the crypto market, not necessarily by a specific group of holders, but a cumulative of the total demand and supply.

My question is : Where institution store this much money to buy in markets ,
and from where they transfer money and what type of exchange they use Or any other type of exchange
And if they use centralized exchange {like binance}what type of benefits and disadvantages are :
What type of process to depositing and withdrawing this big amount need
• Where institutional holders store their crypto? Possibly in multiple hardware wallets with secure backups in vaults of banks. They could also use multi sig to secure their assets.
• Over The Counter traded are the most ideal for them as it does not reflect on the price.
• Benefits and disadvantage of using centralized exchanges? Pretty much what risks and be efits everyone else gets. Binance and other too CEX have a select option for those trading very high amounts, but they are still exposed to risks of data theft et al.
• OTC as mentioned above.
Activity: 840
Merit: 612
The answer is, there's no difference between small holders and big holders to acquire Bitcoin.

But I think those institutions are most likely hold their large Bitcoin in centralized exchanges because they're don't understand about non custodial and become "your own bank" phrase. Maybe those centralized exchange will over to stake their coins in their exchange to make them earn some interest, Average Joe will like this since they think it's worth it rather than holding without generating more coins.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1547
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
I don't trust your numbers.

Pumping crypto market with over 5% needs very big amount of funds, like billions of $s ,(in our terms we say fiat or Stable C to buy in markets)
https://ibb.co/t4swj5P
I know this is very low compared to our 3 trillion market cap, And stock market and bond market and commodity market are lot more.

Where do you see 3 trillion market cap? It's currently 1 trillion. More precisely $1,038,587,026,385 according to CMC right now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 222
Pumping crypto market by over 5% needs very big amount of funds, like billions of $s ,(in our terms we say fiat or Stable C to buy in markets)
https://ibb.co/t4swj5P
I know this is very low compared to our 3 trillion market cap in previous bull market ,,, And stock market and bond market and commodity market are lot more.
My question is : Where institution store this much money to buy in markets ,
and from where they transfer money and what type of exchange they use Or any other type of exchange
And if they use centralized exchange {like binance}what type of benefits and disadvantages are :
What type of process to depositing and withdrawing this big amount need

In stocks, institution trader's , they have very very very large amount so,  what type of exchange they  use
I have a little low knowledge so ignore some mistakes.
just for knowledge,
this question is like have not enough money to pay bills and dreaming about plane trips. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: