Pages:
Author

Topic: Where is best trading tutorial? - page 2. (Read 495 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 246
July 20, 2018, 03:45:11 PM
As most of the replies to your questions were not so specific, here are a couple of links to trading tutorials I find very useful:

1. Crypto Cred: Youtube channel Great in-depth analysis of his trading system and how to properly use a couple of his favorite trading tools.

2. InnerCircleTrader: Youtube channel Tutorials for Forex trading, but very much applicable to Crypto trading. If nothing else, it's worth taking a look at this guy's unique style of trading.

3. Bitcoin Trading Challenge: Youtube channel Some unique tutorials and trading strategies.

Note that it takes a lot of time to go through these videos and assimilate the lessons. Even if you put a lot of effort in learning, there's no t guarantee that you will become a successful trader. There are people out there making a shit load of money without any technical analysis, just looking at the charts, trading, and learning from experience.

Great!
I found many solution from this thread questions replies, but nothing better than your solution. Thanks for that.
I'm glad you find them useful. They all are really very decent tutorials, and also completely free.

What I did? Stayed here in this forum and stick with the stories that I have read.

This is also very true, learning from other people's experience. Which reminded me of a cool thread by @Raja_MBZ who shares crypto trading signals related to different coins:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trading-signals-share-what-youre-targeting-3445170
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
July 20, 2018, 10:25:20 AM
Just search in google. You can get as many as you want there then it is also good to learn the basic first. As my advice, just search a better good mentor when it comes in this field because I can assure you that it would not be easy.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
July 20, 2018, 08:25:02 AM
Use to look at groups in telegram but it is not worth it. They are  all just Fudsters or just making lies to pump their own coin. No tutorial whatsoever.

What I did? Stayed here in this forum and stick with the stories that I have read.
Then, rely with your own set of skills with your brains working as hard as it can.
Get capital and practice with your own. Best teacher ever.

For what you did and comment you made about it you deserved some merits.
Most tutorials are the same, little difference in words and sentences, but essence is the same. All that things that you see in tutorials can be seen here too, forum is a bit messy but after some time you know what you search for, whom to read and what kind of comments to avoid.
I didn't pay for tutorials, couple of times I had free trials offered in service section back in the time. I didn't see nothing new in those tutorials so I advise people to not buy them. Best tutorials are from people who speak from experience here on forum and then practicing that in exchanges, nothing beats experience and practice.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
July 20, 2018, 08:05:57 AM
Use to look at groups in telegram but it is not worth it. They are  all just Fudsters or just making lies to pump their own coin. No tutorial whatsoever.

Then, rely with your own set of skills with your brains working as hard as it can.
Get capital and practice with your own. Best teacher ever.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 07:42:27 AM
I usually look for different guides on the most popular channel of youtube. i think it is not a problem to find a good useful trading tutorial today as there are many of them now
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 07:01:51 AM
You should learn the people around you, so it is better for you to learn them better. Or you can up youtube learning, there are many people who share very good knowledge.
Activity: 182
Merit: 43
Just Post Junk Posts
July 19, 2018, 11:27:01 PM
As most of the replies to your questions were not so specific, here are a couple of links to trading tutorials I find very useful:

1. Crypto Cred: Youtube channel Great in-depth analysis of his trading system and how to properly use a couple of his favorite trading tools.

2. InnerCircleTrader: Youtube channel Tutorials for Forex trading, but very much applicable to Crypto trading. If nothing else, it's worth taking a look at this guy's unique style of trading.

3. Bitcoin Trading Challenge: Youtube channel Some unique tutorials and trading strategies.

Note that it takes a lot of time to go through these videos and assimilate the lessons. Even if you put a lot of effort in learning, there's no t guarantee that you will become a successful trader. There are people out there making a shit load of money without any technical analysis, just looking at the charts, trading, and learning from experience.

Great!
I found many solution from this thread questions replies, but nothing better than your solution. Thanks for that.

Where is the best trading tutorial on the forum or on the web we can find?

You can find alot of trading tutorial on Google Search, Youtube or other Trading Forum and Community.
If you ask me and other trader on this forum, maybe you'll find variety and different answer depending on their experience.

Find that tutorial on Google or Youtube, learn that, practice and you'll get trading experience.
Then you can decide what and where the best trading tutorial. And share it to this forum for newbie and new comer in trading crypto!

I Also add optional and alternative solution :

Follow trader community and trading courses at your country, meet and learn from them. (this need more cost, at my county about $400)
You can get more Benefits like :
1. You can learning directly to the professional trader, not only waching on youtube or reading on blog or web
2. You can discuss directly
3. You can ask question and get instant answer from professional trader
4. You'll get guidance.
5. And much more...

In my country, Indonesia, there is many trader community and trading courses.
So, find it at you country.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
July 18, 2018, 11:12:32 PM
If you are looking for the best platform to learn trading then I will suggest you Babypips. I think Babypips is the best place than all of the open place. There you can learn A to Z about trading. Just Google Babypips you must get the web link.
Activity: 3
July 18, 2018, 10:55:26 PM
Youcan find manytutorial in the internet, thereis manyvideostaht youcan findouy and learn.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 10:28:02 PM
Just take advantage of free media if you want to learn about trading quickly. Free media's like YouTube( channels like moneyguru, bitcoins for begginers etc, cointelegraph, bitcoinist, bitcoinexchangeguide. Along with that do your own research too.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
July 18, 2018, 10:22:11 PM
Based on my experience, I am easier to learn from someone who is skilled or already senior at least they have extensive experience and insight into trading, I've learned from the web and youtube but I'm always confused when I'm in the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 10:13:32 PM
to learn to trade for me you can find some tutorials on youtube, but for more detail you should try directly to ask your friend or friend who have often do trade.
if you do not have it maybe some people in this forum can help you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 08:43:20 PM
Where is the best trading tutorial on the forum or on the web we can find?

In my own opinion, there is no best trading tutorial but you can always use google to get free ebooks or read different news in order to anticipate what will happen in the future.
Activity: 196
July 18, 2018, 08:38:54 PM
If you're planning to DYOR
https://www.investopedia.com/ is good for resource
https://bitcointalk.org for guide and suggestions
https://www.youtube.com/ for tutorials, my favorite channels are Bitcoin for Beginners, DataDash, and CryptoJack
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
July 18, 2018, 06:34:33 PM
"An Altcoins Trader's Handbook" by Nik Patel is definetly the best one for trading altcoins. If you want to trade BTC/USD with margin, then check ICT
Activity: 280
July 18, 2018, 06:30:37 AM
For opinions, bitcointalk.org
For resource, investopedia.com
For tutorials, youtube.com, I recommend checking
out DataDash's channel
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
July 18, 2018, 06:18:47 AM
Youtube and google always has the answer. You just gotta be thorough.

Also, i think if i'm not mistaken hitBTC has somewhat like a trading simulation, i've read it before but i can't seem to recall the exact details. I don't even know if it's really HitBTC but from what i thought on that certain time, it would be great to test my trading skills with those.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
July 18, 2018, 05:45:54 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 12:44:11 AM
The best trading tutorial in my opinion can be found on youtube. Because Im anvisual type of person, I prefer a tutorial wherein I can go over also on my account even if I have to pause everytime I had to do my own thing as well. It is very useful and you’ll learn almost in an instant what to do next.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 11:55:41 PM
The best textbook on trading is your own trading experience. But often the experience costs a lot of money and a lot of time spent. In this forum I found a lot of useful information for myself about trade.
Pages:
Jump to: