Pages:
Author

Topic: Where is giveaway thread? - page 2. (Read 305 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
June 08, 2021, 04:17:19 PM
I want to earn free BTC, but I do not know how to do it. Whould someone help me to do it?
Earning free BTC without understanding or abide by the forum rules and regulations will finally get you into trouble, I will advice you grow your knowledge about this forum, about crypto and then signature/bounty campaign. After all what I said you wont be the one chasing after making BTC cause your knowledge pave the way for you off and on the forum.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
June 08, 2021, 02:58:50 PM
I want to earn free BTC, but I do not know how to do it. Whould someone help me to do it?
You can try faucet sites like Freebitco.in, but the earning is not encouraging.
You can try pay-to-click sites but the earning is also not encouraging, also you can be directed to scam sites, many people have complained how they have been scammed through this method on pay to click sites.
You can try to participate in some airdrops, but if VIP fee is is demanded for, this is a scam, also many information collected during airdrop and other free giveaways can be used in phishing attacks.
You can try some bounty campaigns on this forum, but some can lead to exit scam
You can try bitcoin signature campaigns on this forum, it is highly recommended but you will need to be a ranked member before joining one.
You can decide to wait for bitcoin price to dump so that you can hodl

You should be very careful, the process of some people finding ways to earn bitcoin led them to scammers and they were scammed.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
June 08, 2021, 02:06:40 PM

OK, if I understand your question well, you are asking where you can get merits (in giveaway topics) so that you can earn free bitcoins on this forum (I guess through signature campaigns)?
Why don't you make some effort here and write a post that can help other members, something informative and useful, something that contributes to the forum?
This way, by asking to get something and not offering anything in return, you will not do much and get anything on this forum.
Personally, I gave up on starting merit giveaway topics because the quality of the suggested posts (for merit) was mostly very poor and I also received a lot of unsolicited private messages from newbie members who begged me for merits.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
June 08, 2021, 02:04:39 PM
Nothing in this world is free my friend, especially not a rare and precious asset like bitcoin. If you want something of value, work for it. You could try things like faucets, watching ads in exchange for some coins, or answering surveys, but most of the time it's not worth the effort.

This forum is full with knowledge, and it's free. Use that to understand how bitcoin works and then find a way to monetize your professional skills with it.   
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 08, 2021, 01:36:00 PM
Pages:
Jump to: