Pages:
Author

Topic: Where is the BCC dump? - page 2. (Read 1165 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
August 08, 2017, 10:55:40 AM
Bitcoin Cash is heading to $1000, you can make much more profit in investing into Bitcoin Cash now, I suggest to invest 5-20 % of your bitcoins to bitcoin cash. If it doesn't win the bitcoin war, I'm quite sure it will become the dominant alt coin.
Really? If thats the case why I see a lot of dumping instead of keeping them and increasing their stock of BCC? Not a hater over here, I go where I see potential profits and looking at the history of how BCC is being traded, there is nothing extra ordinary about BCC, Its just another altcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 08, 2017, 10:51:14 AM
Hey all Bitcoin Cash haters, i thought you promised us a big dump once exchanges started to accept deposits.
I guess that dump isn't going to happen and BCC is only gaining strength.

What is your excuse this time?

Question for the hundreds of people announcing they would mass dump BCC, what happened? LOL

Have you looked at the chart? it has been dumped into oblivion. Now we are just seeing speculation because it has a lot of liquidity due everyone recieving their own share of BCC, and traders and speculators will trade anything that has liquidity.

At the end of the day is a dead useless coin worth 1/10th of a real BTC. Meanwhile BTC is heading towards $5000 this year.

Bitcoin Cash is heading to $1000, you can make much more profit in investing into Bitcoin Cash now, I suggest to invest 5-20 % of your bitcoins to bitcoin cash. If it doesn't win the bitcoin war, I'm quite sure it will become the dominant alt coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 08, 2017, 10:49:47 AM
It dumped on August 2nd, went as low as 0.06 btc. But it's bounced since then.

I'm hoping BCC is successful - the fees on bitcoin have become ridiculous and I hope people start using BCC to move money.
No,its just being pumped again just as patients in serious conditions are put in ventilator.It might only delay the death of BCC and survival chance is very low.So,very soon obituary of BCC will be published all over the internet and supporters of BCC would have to just deliver the message RIP.BTC would survive unstoppable.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
August 08, 2017, 10:46:24 AM
Hey all Bitcoin Cash haters, i thought you promised us a big dump once exchanges started to accept deposits.

Question for the hundreds of people announcing they would mass dump BCC, what happened? LOL

Have you looked at the chart? it has been dumped into oblivion. Now we are just seeing speculation because it has a lot of liquidity due everyone recieving their own share of BCC, and traders and speculators will trade anything that has liquidity.

At the end of the day is a dead useless coin worth 1/10th of a real BTC. Meanwhile BTC is heading towards $5000 this year.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
August 08, 2017, 10:14:39 AM
BCC has improvements on BTC and who knows, might utilize smart contracts in the future while BTC is left behind.

Erm, do you know what Segwit entails? The idea is that it fosters a whole new level of possibilities, many of which haven't even been thought up yet.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
August 08, 2017, 09:56:05 AM
And how many exchanges have started to accept BCC ? Like 2?  Grin Grin Grin

They would,once major exchanges start accepting BCC.Also the last block was mined 53 minutes ago. Grin Grin Grin
And I'm not even a BCC hater.
August 08, 2017, 09:55:43 AM
BCC already immensely successful. $1000 in November.

That's why I bought some BCC... the BCC price chart looks ridiculously similar to any other alt coin, like Dash, first PUMP, then hitting the bottom followed by raising up to the ATH.

I still believe in Bitcoin, but BCC is really good for speculations and we can make even more bitcoins by trading Bitcoin Cash.

Today when Segwit locks-in, we can see a good rally in both BTC and BCC, but you'll probably get more profit with BCC and selling tomorrow.

BCC is going to be the preferred Bitcoin by miners and retailers. Average people don't care much for social conventions of using the "original" and these conventions breakdown with technological innovation. That's why ETH was seriously feared to flip BTC. BTC is like a cell phone from the 90's, it's useful and necessary but when you have an smartphone it becomes obsolete. BTC sycophants think their coin is a priceless artwork that will continue to appreciate in value for their entire lifetime and beyond but I don't think this will be the case. If something better comes along, like a copy with significant improvements that will be preferred, just like the smartphone. BCC has improvements on BTC and who knows, might utilize smart contracts in the future while BTC is left behind. I'm sure BTC will retain value but it might be superseded by BCC in the future. 

And people don't even realize how easy it is for miners to actually transit from BTC to BCC, all they have to do is change a URL for their pool. Those big pools have BCC pools ready and some of them offer BCC pool to their miners already. They're just waiting now for another diff adjustment so BCC mining becomes profitable and then hooray, price PUMP like in the old days of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
August 08, 2017, 09:53:52 AM

That's why I bought some BCC... the BCC price chart looks ridiculously similar to any other alt coin, like Dash, first PUMP, then hitting the bottom followed by raising up to the ATH.

I still believe in Bitcoin, but BCC is really good for speculations and we can make even more bitcoins by trading Bitcoin Cash.

Today when Segwit locks-in, we can see a good rally in both BTC and BCC, but you'll probably get more profit with BCC and selling tomorrow.

BCC is going to be the preferred Bitcoin by miners and retailers. Average people don't care much for social conventions of using the "original" and these conventions breakdown with technological innovation. That's why ETH was seriously feared to flip BTC. BTC is like a cell phone from the 90's, it's useful and necessary but when you have an smartphone it becomes obsolete. BTC sycophants think their coin is a priceless artwork that will continue to appreciate in value for their entire lifetime and beyond but I don't think this will be the case. If something better comes along, like a copy with significant improvements that will be preferred, just like the smartphone. BCC has improvements on BTC and who knows, might utilize smart contracts in the future while BTC is left behind. I'm sure BTC will retain value but it might be superseded by BCC in the future. 

Right. One day bancor will have a greater mcap then btc, bcc and eth together  Cry

Lol
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
August 08, 2017, 09:50:56 AM

August 08, 2017, 09:34:41 AM

Activity: 29
Merit: 1
August 08, 2017, 09:30:50 AM
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
August 08, 2017, 09:29:01 AM
800 to 190 hm.....

You should know best what a dead cat is kwuckduck Wink
August 08, 2017, 09:27:38 AM
Well i dumped BCC on August 3rd on viabtc for 0.14btc per bcc and No Regrets.  Grin BCC will die sooner or later.It can't stand against core no matter what.kwukduck why don't you go ahead and buy all the BCC you can now?  Grin I know your $10 buy orders on bitcoin will never be filled.Get over it Tongue

You will regret in the future.
There were lots of people believed that BCC moves down to few satoshis. That not happend. That was the first success for BCC. Now the price is rising smoothly.

LOL No shit newbie i believe you.  Cheesy

If you're into believeing, you're on the wrong forum. Just admit BCC won't crash and will raise in the future, possibly to something like 0.2, 0.3
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 08, 2017, 09:11:28 AM
It dumped on August 2nd, went as low as 0.06 btc. But it's bounced since then.

I'm hoping BCC is successful - the fees on bitcoin have become ridiculous and I hope people start using BCC to move money.
Activity: 171
August 08, 2017, 09:07:02 AM
I sold them all at 0.18 , my order right now waiting in 0.05 wish will be full-filled before going into poloniex 14 August 17 .  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 08, 2017, 08:53:44 AM
Well i dumped BCC on August 3rd on viabtc for 0.14btc per bcc and No Regrets.  Grin BCC will die sooner or later.It can't stand against core no matter what.kwukduck why don't you go ahead and buy all the BCC you can now?  Grin I know your $10 buy orders on bitcoin will never be filled.Get over it Tongue

There were lots of people believed that BCC moves down to few satoshis. That not happend. That was the first success for BCC. Now the price is rising smoothly.

LOL No shit newbie i believe you.  Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
August 08, 2017, 08:48:10 AM
Well i dumped BCC on August 3rd on viabtc for 0.14btc per bcc and No Regrets.  Grin BCC will die sooner or later.It can't stand against core no matter what.kwukduck why don't you go ahead and buy all the BCC you can now?  Grin I know your $10 buy orders on bitcoin will never be filled.Get over it Tongue

Activity: 94
Merit: 11
August 08, 2017, 08:27:21 AM
Hi kwukduck,

I am waiting for the pre-NovemberFork circus, when bitmain will threaten to switch to BCH, to sell BCH during a top.

btw, I'm reading this forum for a long time, and you are really bringing entertainment here Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 08, 2017, 08:19:55 AM
legendary
Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001
August 08, 2017, 08:03:16 AM

Pages:
Jump to: