Pages:
Author

Topic: Where is the best place to buy a doge? - page 2. (Read 252 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
March 03, 2021, 08:58:25 AM
After you buy Doge, what are you going to do next and expect? If you are expecting to benefit from investing in Doge, does your country support cash withdrawals from the exchange? I suggest finding out how you will withdraw your money, to buy Doge you can try on Binance exchange and other exchanges listed on Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
March 03, 2021, 08:53:33 AM
Where is the best place to buy a doge?  Huh

In my opinion, Binance is the best place to buy Doge, for USDT pair its have the biggest volume in Doge Market at this time.
Also if you buy BNB first and set it for the trading fee payment tools you can have a trading fee discount when you buy Doge in the next trade.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 03, 2021, 08:15:34 AM
Your research required, would say. There is lack of transparency on music field, excited by what Utopia is coming with. The Utopia Open Platform (UOP) is the ecosystem for the tokenized song. The UOP receives data from the existing Utopia Music Platform, which collects commercial music consumption and copyright data from numerous sources. Over the past 3 years, it has collected over 3 billion data points ‘Genesis’ will be the first application on the UOP. Through Genesis, users will be able to plug into this data to keep track of songs, compositions, artists, writers, composers, record labels, releases, radio stations, DSPs, standard identifiers and much more. Whether you are an artist, a producer, or a record label, you will be able to see where, how, when and with whom the music is performing best
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
March 03, 2021, 03:01:30 AM
Here are the exchanges that allows trading of Doge https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dogecoin#markets

You should read their terms and conditions first, especially KYC, if you do not have an account on those centralized exchanges yet. There are some countries that are also prohibited.

I'd probably say Binance because of the No KYC under 2 BTC withrawal policy.

I also vote for Binance and not only DogeCoin, but there also are a lot of coins there that you can buy without undergoing KYC, as long as you are not going over the limit, Binance is zero complaints, and all the coins listed there are the best in the market, besides being the industry leader.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
March 03, 2021, 02:37:34 AM
Where is the best place to buy a doge?  Huh
Even though this question is a little strange, I would also be happy to answer it on Binance, because the Binance exchange is always full of very professional people and the market is also very popular, but if you buy Dogecoin just to save it, then on any exchange it is you can buy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 03, 2021, 02:30:50 AM
Doge makes a meme coin that has a very broad community and lists on many of the most reputable exchanges.  as long as you choose to buy it at any time in fiat currency or crypto.  I often use Binance and Huobi for trading and as a storage place for coins. 

I am very assured of my crypto space being placed in it.  All support P2P and very easy to buy doge right now, even on smart mobile phones.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
March 03, 2021, 01:54:18 AM
Doge is listed on top exchanges and that can be a good and safe place to have Doge.
My only question to you is that, what’s your best reason to buy DOGE? I’m probably sure you have a good reason with this one and not just because of the Hype of Elon. Anyway, good list are available above my comment and its time for you to decide on which exchange you’ll use.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 03, 2021, 01:48:43 AM
there are tons of exchanges the listed DOGE even before Elon Musk shilled for it. i recently bought it on hoo.com, there seem to have no KYC there yet i guess one can take advantage still.

cointelegraph had published an article about DOGE being available on 1800 ATMs in US. this is certainly one big news that the companies give importance to this meme coin. but heck, i buy more.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/doge-is-now-supported-at-1-800-atms-in-45-us-states
Activity: 1183
March 03, 2021, 01:29:25 AM
You should visit here to get the list for the doge market

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/markets/

In my opinion if the best place to buy doge coin should be on the

1. Binance - The biggest crypto market with very big liquidity and very good reputation

2. MXC - The most friendly exchange site for the new users

3. Kucoin - This is a reliable exchange site with a real volume.

I think those good sites to be used to buy doge coin.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
March 03, 2021, 01:28:46 AM
Still Binance, it has the most volume and if you ever plan to try to buy low and sell high to test the waters, Binance is the way to go.

Honest question though, why buy Doge? There are lots more beneficial altcoins out there that can give you profits soon. Doge has no use and is just being shilled by Elon. If you want to try new things, better try NFTs. It's the talk of the town. I recently got excited with NFTs and registered for a DeFi game that rewards you with NFTs. Even NBA stars are getting into NFT now
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
March 03, 2021, 01:25:52 AM
I think most exchanges nowadays are Dogecoin listed. some do not list Dogecoin on their exchanges. but if you receive a suggestion from @ Bttzed03 you can see many exchanges to choose from.
My advice is that you choose where to save your money. such as a local exchange in your country that provides Dogecoin. if not you can go to binance or the exchange for which you have created an account. so you don't need to create a new account and complete KYC.
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
March 03, 2021, 12:38:20 AM
you can buy from Binance exchange when market dip.otherwaise you can see coinmarket cap chart and can see the all of exchange list.you can select where is price low you can buy from this exchange.
Activity: 2380
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 03, 2021, 12:25:51 AM
Any centralized exchange can be a best place to buy Doge at the market price but if you care about KYC then oeer to peer trading platforms can be a choice while you need to pay more price for sure when you are buying from someone who is trusted enough.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
March 03, 2021, 12:14:16 AM
Depends on where's the country you lived in. If you live in the no-prohibited cryptocurrency trading activities, you're free to use all those exchanges that listed doge. Most people recommended binance. And they have so many trading pairs for doge.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
March 02, 2021, 11:54:05 PM
Here are the exchanges that allows trading of Doge https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dogecoin#markets

You should read their terms and conditions first, especially KYC, if you do not have an account on those centralized exchanges yet. There are some countries that are also prohibited.

I'd probably say Binance because of the No KYC under 2 BTC withrawal policy.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 02, 2021, 11:37:46 PM
Pages:
Jump to: