Pages:
Author

Topic: Where is The Best Place to Buy Ethereum? With Cheap Tx Fee. - page 2. (Read 142 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I just bought Ethereum from two place and I lost a big amount of money through transaction fees. At first I downloaded Myetherwallet app from Google Play Store and made my registration and set up the wallet and in the wallet home page there is receive and buy ether and I clicked on the buy ether then it linked me to moonpay and I did the registration there as well with normal KYC for centralized exchanges and the amount in dollar display and I selected $50.

to test the results investment and and I paid the amount in my fiat which was NGN43,558.00 and as I made the payment they started the process and in the final stage took about 2hrs because bad network. And finally when the coins arrived it was $20.52 which is about NGN 34964.62

And that means the transaction fee is $7+ which in fiat NGN8,593.38. That is nonsense.

Then again I was thinking that Centralized Exchanges would be better than Ethereum wallet app. So I placed order of $18.50 Ethereum to add it to the other ones and the transaction was very fast. In the exchange I clicked withdraw and was sending to the Myetherwallet address and within some second I received a message that that it has been sent successful and suddenly I still see the coins in the exchange again and the amount has reduced to $14. And I see all these as nonsense altcoins. I have not encountered this in bitcoin. I just lost plenty funds today in the process of investing on altcoin. The transaction fee is too much high and I wanted to invest more but with this transaction fee. I gave up the investment on them.

Is there any platform I can buy Ethereum that I won't pay for high transaction fee like moonpay and Binance, OKX and bitget exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: