Pages:
Author

Topic: Where is the end of this falling tendency?? - page 2. (Read 228 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
I dont see it go below the $6k ish price range. Previously we got a bounce from that level after the big correction. I think it could act as a good support.

If it doesnt, there will be even more fear in the market and we could see even more downside. Im just holding my longterm holdings no matter what.

Too much panic = what causes these price fluctuations
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
The price of bitcoin is continuously falling.It reached 10k,then was stable between 8k to 9k.And now!Again falling and now it's 6954.00??Now what??Will bitcoin die this time?

$600 will decide the fate of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin survives, it will be just a low level speculative asset and it's price range will be $600 to $1000.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
Bitcoin is not dying, not at all. It's true, the price is falling since December last year. Coming from almost 20K, bitcoin has now dropped to below 7K. This is the result of the FUD spread by authorities and financial institutions. The biggest threat comes from the IRS. They plan to tax every crypto transaction and they will also tax investors who made a profit with cryptocurrencies and they will also force exchanges to give information about customers. This is much more threatening than social media banning crypto related ads.
Bitcoin will only get over this when all this FUD is over.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
The price of bitcoin is continuously falling.It reached 10k,then was stable between 8k to 9k.And now!Again falling and now it's 6954.00??Now what??Will bitcoin die this time?
Pages:
Jump to: