Pages:
Author

Topic: Where is the place to stay? - page 3. (Read 261 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 28, 2018, 11:39:39 PM
If you will invest to bitcoin, you should do it now.  Then some to altcoin. There are stable altcoins that you can invest in for long term.  Surely, when the market bullish, you will make big profit.
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
June 28, 2018, 11:30:27 PM
With the recent bearish of crypto currencies especially btc, where can one invest into? Currently I intended to invest up to $16k. Should l put it on btc or go for alt coin? If it is alt coin, on what stage should I invest? Should be during ICO's or already established alt coins I.e the alt coin that is on coinmarketcap.
Secondly if I'm to invest during ICO, at what stage should I invest? After pre sale,crowd sale, or when it's about to be listed on exchange.
I suggest to hodl BTC. As we know, BTC have going down during this year.

If you want participate on ICO, buy at Private Sale or Round 1 Pre-Sale ( big bonus ).
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 11:16:28 PM
With the recent bearish of crypto currencies especially btc, where can one invest into? Currently I intended to invest up to $16k. Should l put it on btc or go for alt coin? If it is alt coin, on what stage should I invest? Should be during ICO's or already established alt coins I.e the alt coin that is on coinmarketcap.
Secondly if I'm to invest during ICO, at what stage should I invest? After pre sale,crowd sale, or when it's about to be listed on exchange.

This seems an opportunity, especially for Altcoin global. Coins such as Ether, Ripple, Trx, Eos are likely to be in the lower limit range, so although it may not immediately increase, at least will provide benefits until the end of this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
June 28, 2018, 11:10:00 PM

It seems that it is an ideal amount of capital, and would be great if it is divided into several levels of risk. Of course Bitcoin is the first place to stay, because I believe this time, all famous altcoins have a correlation with Bitcoin. Perhaps the second layer will be filled by some altcoins with moderate market capitalization, and a small portion of ico will complement your portfolio.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
June 28, 2018, 11:06:50 PM
Investment in altcoin during ICO, Watch ico who give pre-sale bonus, because at this time they will give bonus for the buyer. Because, most likely ico coin will rise when first enter the market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
June 28, 2018, 11:05:59 PM
It's when the current weak then it's a good time to start to come in and buy crypto as much as can be had. a lot of good options that bitcoin itself or altcoin. before the prices back up then this is the right time to buy. many great altcoins like NEO, EOS, and the ethereum deserve attention for long term investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Power the World for FREE
June 28, 2018, 10:53:57 PM
I suggest you invest in ETH, because most of the time, most of the tokens do not rise as much as ETH when the bull market comes.
Therefore, I suggest you hold ETH.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 10:49:16 PM
Maybe with 16k, you can go at some level of risk on crypto. For global coins I think you already know where to go, and for the bigger potential, it seems like starting a newly released altcoin will be a great business right now, because if market capitalization returns, good coins will grow considerably.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 09:20:31 PM
diversify the token and in when the market are bullish are the safest way to invest and hold, but if you have a lot more of patience which is it is the speculation that an investors needed you can hold when the market are still bullish it is just the matter of time that market will reverse.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 09:07:52 PM
I recommend you to invest in some established altcoins, here some you can invest safely from the top of my head

Cardano - Perhaps ETH 2.0 (or Blockchain 3.0) but still a gamble

Stellar - Partnered with IBM, definitely a good purchase.

IOTA - Could be huge, good partnerships but how it plays out short term/long term could be poked full of security concerns.

TRON - garbage

NEO - Good buy-- ECO system starting to fill out, moving towards decentralized. NEP-5 tokens (based on NEO) are a good buy as well.

DASH - Room to grow, but not sure long play pans out

Monero - Good privacy coin-- needs to provide a clear roadmap for how privacy within all Blockchain space / spend, save and store works.
Activity: 364
June 28, 2018, 09:05:05 PM
It's best to bet 1/3 of your funds to bitcoin and 1/3 to altcoin you have chosen and 1/3 of your funds for trading or go for ICO's. Just spread your fund and do your own research when investing.
Activity: 546
June 28, 2018, 09:02:05 PM

stay on where the place you think its safe, i mean the price of bitcoin is drastically dropping, meaning it is the good time to buy/invest bitcoin and hold for long. in your case, $16k is too much to invest in crypto, i suggest you to divide it into 3 (your capital) then first half buy/invest it on bitcoin, the second half is for altcoins that has a potential to grow in the future like, ethereum, NEO, ADA, MONERO, atleast it is listed on top 10 leading altcoins in the market. and last part, the 3rd half of your capital is for ICO. choose the better one, i admit that its really hard to find a good ICO now, so you better watch it out. if you already choose one, invest your capital at the very beginning of the ICO to get some Bonuses or discounts before the crowd sale begins, it can gives/generates you a good profits in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 08:54:17 PM
allocate only a portion in the bitcoin and partly for some altcoin. I think it's more effective than just on bitcoin nor altcoin only. for ICO is pretty good but too dangerous to see the large number of ICO investment scam that continues to appear every time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 28, 2018, 08:48:43 PM
I think invest enough dibitcoin in the long run. or invest in a truly trusted altcoin like ethereum. this will be enough to provide comfort and provide benefits for the long term.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 08:45:41 PM
I guess the type of risk your willing to take will be where you should invest, if you don't want any risk I would get out of crypto completely if your looking for a less risky investment (relative to crypto) I would stick with some of the top coins btc eth ltc etc. etc. If you want to take more of a gamble and look for really big gains I would go for low marketcap coins. I personally like deeponion, stipend, kore and a few others. But I have coins in all spectrum's of the market low and high risk Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
June 28, 2018, 08:42:06 PM
theres no more safer than established coins,ofcourse bitcoin and ethereum is the most competent for all of coins but the top 10 is also remarkable on their movements as they have been on the lower position in the past but as the team pursues now they are established and still growing to goodness
Activity: 96
Merit: 3
June 28, 2018, 08:35:25 PM
Pick some in the top tier and cost average into them, buy so much every week, divide your amount into something like 10 -20 or more piles and invest a little every week.
Activity: 602
June 28, 2018, 08:31:22 PM
If i am to invest , i will invest and diverse my money in altcoins , specially i will invest my money in etherium , because i believe that etherium in the future will rise , just like bitcoin and we all know that etherium is secondly to bitcoin when it comes in gaining profits , because etherium is like bitcoin in a long term and long term investments.
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 08:25:49 PM
I suggest that you invest in mainstream coins, such as BTC, ETH, NEO, EOS, etc. Now the price is very cheap.
Activity: 29
June 28, 2018, 08:02:55 PM
I think for now the safest way for you to invest is on BTC or ETH. Both coins are the parent of the cyrpto currency. If investing in an ICO project might be too risky in my opinion. Although many promising ICO projects, the current conditions seem to make many people doubt about the direction of crypto in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: