Pages:
Author

Topic: where is the tech? - page 3. (Read 433 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 03:41:20 PM
This is really shocking that this sub-forum is not so full with active members. You can search over other sub-forum.However, you can google them all to have the clear idea. If any specific point you are looking for, please share.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 03:29:15 PM
hi there

i am really getting bored. i am interested in the tech of all these altcoins too. but in this subforum nobody is takling about it.

ICOs, bounties or airdrop, how to get rich fast, investment short or long term, bla bla bla.

arent there any news about technology of all these coins that are out there? do i have to leave and find a new forum?

I think you are right. The blockchain technology is one of the greatest innovations of our age, and I think it deserves much more attention. I hope we can read and learn much more about it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
May 06, 2018, 03:17:42 PM
On this forum exist a thread about development tools in bitcoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=6.0 , if you want to learn something new in blockchain technology you must join in a public group on github. I think that forum created for popularization bitcoin, not for altcoins or something another in information technology because most of people haven't knowledges about development. I guess exist closed threads for technical discussion.

What a irony!!. I just mentioned  their is lot of non-believer in the forum and just caught one.

proof :  https://archive.is/2MCV1

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23526035

Excerpt from  HALLASTERA  actual quote " but i'm still not understand why people trust own money to bitcoin."

Edit: OP , Please lock this topic, I think reading responses on this topic will make you more sad.

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 06, 2018, 03:14:39 PM
Unfortunately, to get acquainted with the technical part of the cryptocurrency world, you have to read official sources, such as a website and white paper. If after acquaintance with these materials you will be interested in the project, I highly recommend that you contact the developers through a Telegram and ask all the questions that interest you there.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 03:13:53 PM
Totally agree with this...
For what I've seen, the forum (at least this section) is influenced by money-making attitude not only in the topics covered but also in the logic behind bounties where posts=stakes. Obviously attractive but it has an impact on the quality and use of the discussions
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 06, 2018, 02:53:01 PM
On this forum exist a thread about development tools in bitcoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=6.0 , if you want to learn something new in blockchain technology you must join in a public group on github. I think that forum created for popularization bitcoin, not for altcoins or something another in information technology because most of people haven't knowledges about development. I guess exist closed threads for technical discussion.
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
May 06, 2018, 02:47:54 PM
hi there

i am really getting bored. i am interested in the tech of all these altcoins too. but in this subforum nobody is takling about it.

ICOs, bounties or airdrop, how to get rich fast, investment short or long term, bla bla bla.

arent there any news about technology of all these coins that are out there? do i have to leave and find a new forum?

Because 90% of them are created just to scam the people only.
For most of the altcoins is , typical roadmap like below.

Complete the sale or ICO to raise XXX amount.
Develop wallet (android , IOS or Windows)
Listing on Exchanges.

Listing on exchange is last target , there is no use case before creating token, It is not there to solve any problem. It is just created for cash grab so how can we can find any technology there.

Even for some old coin, they are struggling with their development, look like it is part time job for them that they do on their whims.

More than half of forum is bounty hunter that want to collect bitcoins in bounty(because bitcoin has gained quite in monetary value) but they themselves do not believe in bitcoin and no interest to learn it.
When they can earn this bounty by just doing shit posting then how you will find them talking of technology?

Edit: I came across with this interesting whitepaper, might you will like it.
       https://filecoin.io/filecoin.pdf

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 02:29:30 PM
hi there

LOL,altcoins doesnt have any tech behind it,these are shitcoins that are trying to improve what bitcoin and ethereum has,most of these shitcoins doesnt have new,just like what we have in our android phones,there are less features that are being added ffrom these new altcoins.Most of these projects are scams,as these ICOs are created just to raise millions of dollars.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
May 06, 2018, 02:15:30 PM
hi there

Each project has an official website, social media accounts, which describes in detail the technology, description of the project and its importance to society. Therefore, I advise you to study the official sources.
Activity: 65
Merit: 61
May 06, 2018, 01:56:40 PM
I joined this forum a little time ago so I don't know it as good as you but I got the exact same impression when I started reading bitcointalk... It's a pity to have converted such a great idea as cryptocurrency to a "money making machine". The tech behind cryptocurrencies is what attracted me but I feel we are now very far from the original vision. I mostly mine but to be sincere, I tried fork coins and I trade occasionally so I can better understand this crazy crypto world. My conclusion so far is that the community is too much driven by greed and not enough by tech. Hopefully things will calm down.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
May 06, 2018, 12:20:45 PM
hi there

Pages:
Jump to: