Pages:
Author

Topic: Where profitable Cloud Mining? - page 2. (Read 979 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 18, 2016, 10:21:29 AM
Mining using a GPU has long been dead (for BTCitcoin) and nowadays people use ASIC mining rigs instead (they have massive amounts of hashing powers in comparison to GPU's), so look for those instead.
Cloud mining on the other hand, it's a big "NO" since almost all of them turn out to be scams along the way so don't invest there.

If you don't have thousands of dollars to invest in best and efficient mining rigs out there, I would advice to just buy BTCitcoin directly instead of acquiring it through mining (which depending on what you use, might take a while to earn some).

if I am better cludmining, because we no longer think of the same electric charge pulses for internet
but also must be careful in choosing cludmining

thank you very much for the advice you gave, because it will help me decide
Which is better
Activity: 323
December 18, 2016, 10:16:46 AM
Mining using a GPU has long been dead (for BTCitcoin) and nowadays people use ASIC mining rigs instead (they have massive amounts of hashing powers in comparison to GPU's), so look for those instead.
Cloud mining on the other hand, it's a big "NO" since almost all of them turn out to be scams along the way so don't invest there.

If you don't have thousands of dollars to invest in best and efficient mining rigs out there, I would advice to just buy BTCitcoin directly instead of acquiring it through mining (which depending on what you use, might take a while to earn some).

if I am better cludmining, because we no longer think of the same electric charge pulses for internet
but also must be careful in choosing cludmining
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
December 18, 2016, 10:13:36 AM

Activity: 490
December 18, 2016, 10:06:23 AM
hallo guys....

I'm still a newbie here, I read and read about seems good lucrative mining bitcoin
But after I did "Research", there are two types of bitcoin mining namely: Mining using GPU and Cloud Mining

but now I am confused, where a good way to get bitcoin

please advice from guys that really helped me
thank you
Pages:
Jump to: