Pages:
Author

Topic: Where should I invest money? - page 17. (Read 3311 times)

Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
January 18, 2022, 05:57:38 AM
I advice you do your very own research first before planning on investing. Investing is both risky and courageous step anyone could do. It offers so many benefits and advantages as well as long as someone knows how to utilize it to their own advantage. However, it's not always rainbows and butterflies when we talk about investments. Investments possess risks too that could either make or break you. So, much better to make an in depth research first of what you are trying to get yourself into, before actually diving into it. You see, investing has its smooth and rough patches. And if you will just impulsively invest on something because someone just told you so, you could possibly fall in the brink of losing.

Remember, do not easily believe and follow the advices or hearsays most especially if it has no back up evidences. Instead of asking here as your first move, do yourself a favor and invest in having broad knowledge and skills first that are necessary in the field of investment. You can never go wrong once you are already equipped with needed understandings about something you want to enter to. Do your own research and then after, ask for professional's advices and tips so that you will succeed.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
January 18, 2022, 05:54:17 AM
Not related to bitcoin discussion.

But seeing 19% for a stable coin is the highest that I've seen for an interest account. Nexo offers 10% for its interest account with a stable coin. I don't know that platform of anchor and that's why if I'm going to put it on stake as they say.

I'll choose the platforms that are more reputable like Binance or Nexo and to remind you, you don't hold the keys when you put your crypto/stable coins on that feature.
Activity: 960
Merit: 514
January 18, 2022, 05:41:54 AM
My friend introduce this

https://app.anchorprotocol.com/earn

That seems too good to to be true

19% APY

I want something like this.

It seems that there is no risk. It's UST. Stable coin.

What am I missing?

Other ones.
Pages:
Jump to: