Pages:
Author

Topic: where the sounds of supporter comes from? - page 4. (Read 461 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
CoinPoker.com
I've never imagine someone would asking this question right on that YouTube videos. That would be funny.

It's all about entertaining the multimedia contents to make it more attractive. If they let the video without the helps of that supporters sounds, it will be a boring video with only the wind or the ball kicked sound, and the players screaming. They even cover the empty seats with interesting design and pictures.
That's how the games or tournaments now, to be able to still uplift the surrounding and still gain the vibes of having a audience especially if it will be televised, the event organjzers will put some background, designs, and music. It's quite boring to watch without sounds of cheering especially when it comes in gambling or sports tournament. Maybe it's the 1st time again OP got to watch events due to Pandemic.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
For the global spectator it will sound the same as in normal matches without covid. it does not bother me to much that we do not see audience in the stadium.
In the beginning we did not hear any audio, yes that was a big difference then you hear really any noise.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
I see something strange on Premier League Everton vs Burnley look exciting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6q2WQdGe50

anyone know where the sounds of supporter? when you look inside, there is an empty attribute, nothing the audience. I guess they use sounds on background, CMIIW.

I believe they are only using artificial crowd noise to create the similar atmosphere wherein stadiums are full to the brim with people for those who are watching from their houses. It's really boring to watch these sporting events without crowd cheers and noises, There are also virtual audiences that are being utilized by sports broadcasters in order to mimic a stadium filled with people just to get that atmosphere going for sports fans. We live in crazy times, so it's better to use these artificial sounds and virtual audiences rather than let people attend sporting events personally.
Thank you for the article https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/25/21336017/fox-sports-baseball-virtual-fans-epic-unreal-engine-empty-stadiums-mlb
I didn't know this process of virtual audience, it's very realistic on the pictures and the videos. I don't know why any stadium don't try to use projectors to project those virtual audience images directly in the stadium, it would be more realistic, and players on the field would feel an almost real audience supporting them.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 362
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I see something strange on Premier League Everton vs Burnley look exciting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6q2WQdGe50

anyone know where the sounds of supporter? when you look inside, there is an empty attribute, nothing the audience. I guess they use sounds on background, CMIIW.
it was only the artificial voices of them which broadcasting the match...
you try to pay attention, each site that holds live broadcasts must have different cheers and some do not make artificial sounds at all. *btw, this topic is more suitable to be discussed in 'off topic' IMO
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
I've never imagine someone would asking this question right on that YouTube videos. That would be funny.

It's all about entertaining the multimedia contents to make it more attractive. If they let the video without the helps of that supporters sounds, it will be a boring video with only the wind or the ball kicked sound, and the players screaming. They even cover the empty seats with interesting design and pictures.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%

I believe they are only using artificial crowd noise to create the similar atmosphere wherein stadiums are full to the brim with people for those who are watching from their houses. It's really boring to watch these sporting events without crowd cheers and noises, There are also virtual audiences that are being utilized by sports broadcasters in order to mimic a stadium filled with people just to get that atmosphere going for sports fans. We live in crazy times, so it's better to use these artificial sounds and virtual audiences rather than let people attend sporting events personally.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
You mean the background Cheer?

What we do see on television or YouTube is an edited video. Ofcourse the sound comes from prerecorded sounds from the people who might be now dead. It's not the audience. They are super less because of the pandemic. So they generally either play the prerecorded sounds or either they add them while the video might be going online etc. Either way its not a big matter of concern.

Those inside the stadium will hear a steady stream of fake crowd noise from the public address system, and those watching on TV will hear a different feed of fake crowd noise on the broadcast.
taken from google
Just like this and at the same.tike it's not just sports matches that use such things , most of the times there are cooking shows, there are funny stand up comedians etc.. all of them use such things.

It would be a funny thing to have a silent show. I would like it who knows how it will go though. There will be one or two scattered whistles, audiences are rarely in tune.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1032
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

Pages:
Jump to: