Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to buy 50,000+ bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 436 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 40
May 13, 2018, 05:02:36 AM
Seems like the average IQ score on this forum is dropping..
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 03:52:16 AM
Hi BitsnBits.

I can help, please enable messages from "newbies" in your settings and I will send you a pm.

Thanks.
Activity: 45
May 13, 2018, 03:25:50 AM
We're a U.S. based fund that represents several investors looking for extremely large lots of bitcoins (50,000+). Our investors are looking to connect direct to investors via escrow versus trading platforms directly. Is anyone familiar with this or ways to contact large bitcoin holders?

Please PM me.

Thanks

nice to meet u.    my english is not good.  Have a little patience please

i wanna be a broker   .

and   i  know some brokers  have lots of  bitcoins for selling.

they want to make  deal   F2F in HK law firm, and check the kyc pof  poc in hk  f2f.

some seller's broker , want check pof first. before pof,they can do a NCNDA,  

after  confirm the POF BY bank, they can do  POC. and  do a proper  satoshi  test.

last,  fly to HK  ,make the deal, ,BY LAW FIRM.

you also can send a  lawyer   or broker  to Hongkong,   its easy to get what you want. thanke you.

If you are interested, my telegram is  @Arthur_kr   WEchat: artist_sky

Thank you for your patience
Activity: 103
May 13, 2018, 02:31:34 AM
Buy from central european bank  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
May 12, 2018, 07:09:14 PM
your prime option for amounts like that is OTC places like circle and genesis trading, but it looks like OTC is booming so you might be competing with alot of other buyers. the main alternative is to park yourself on several exchanges and drip buys over a few weeks or look at the daily auctions on gemini.com.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 06:34:28 PM
We're a U.S. based fund that represents several investors looking for extremely large lots of bitcoins (50,000+). Our investors are looking to connect direct to investors via escrow versus trading platforms directly. Is anyone familiar with this or ways to contact large bitcoin holders?

Please PM me.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: