Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to buy btc. - page 2. (Read 2437 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 04:01:37 AM
You can try to buy bitcoin from these following sites:
-LocalBitcoins.com
-Coinbase.com
-Coin2World.com
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 03:37:25 AM
Bitcoin is  a peer to peer currency which means you can trade with anyone willing to trade with. There are many platform where you can buy bitcoin. Coinbase is cryptocurrency services provider and you can buy even from your bank account. There are other exchange that allow you to buy bitcoin through your credit and debit card as well!
Activity: 70
August 03, 2018, 03:36:37 AM
You can go to https://www.binance.com/
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
August 03, 2018, 03:26:55 AM
There are quite a lot of places to trade BTC, you can go to Binance, kucoin, bittrex ... etc. Some big trading places and you can spoil the option to buy as many BTC as you want. But be careful not to lose money if you are not familiar with the transaction
Yeah there are so many exchanges that are working for the betterment of this market. They basically are facilitating all investors and traders to come and use their services for better results. Some of them have made their names on the list and now everyone is just giving out their names for better experience. Like Bittrex is one of the name that counts for so many times.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 05:59:29 AM
Hello there, its been a while since i made my last trade, over a year ago! Im thinking about going back into the game,however i dont know where i can buy bitcoin with a debit card. Previously, i used virwox and a bit of mining to obtain my bitcoin, however i do not want to pay extra fees. I would prefer to purchase bitcoin over a trusted site rather than private user. Im still a minor, thus wire transfer and interact payments are not feasible. Sorry if this is a repeated topic. Thanks in advance!
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time and be patient waiting for the bitcoin to fall to $ 7200 to start buying bitcoin, the market is fluctuating continuously and I believe the bitcoin price will adjust there in the the next hour So you have pre-ordered from now, altcoin is having a slight recovery, you can also trade altcoin at this time.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
August 01, 2018, 05:42:21 AM
Hello there, its been a while since i made my last trade, over a year ago! Im thinking about going back into the game,however i dont know where i can buy bitcoin with a debit card. Previously, i used virwox and a bit of mining to obtain my bitcoin, however i do not want to pay extra fees. I would prefer to purchase bitcoin over a trusted site rather than private user. Im still a minor, thus wire transfer and interact payments are not feasible. Sorry if this is a repeated topic. Thanks in advance!
I buy locally from someone I know, so should I call that a black marketing or what? “😏😕it’s much easier for me to buy and sell that way cause it doesn’t waste time and also does not require much processes, payments are made straight from wallet to wallet and from bank to bank.

You can also buy and sell through LocalBitcoin site. There are also wallets that let’s their users to buy directly from the wallet, so you can decided for yourself.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
July 31, 2018, 06:06:38 PM
You can see that after several days of continuous rally, bitcoin has returned to its bear market at present and is currently correcting at $ 7700. I believe that at this time you can buy bitcoin, please divide your capital to be able to prevent bitcoin prices can continue to decrease then you can continue to buy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 04:59:11 PM
The most common place is coinbase but if you live in a built up area then see if there are any ATM machines selling bitcoin. Waves dex can also do it but the fees are extortionate

I prefer using kucoin market because it doesnt have an fee's upon investing but if you are going to do some transactions like passing your coins into another wallet then that will be the only time you need to pay some transaction fee's so it was good for a new trader.
Activity: 336
July 31, 2018, 04:03:47 PM
I think that it is possible to buy btc rather easily in traders or using the special exchange sites. You should check the price first and make sure that the one you trade with is the reliable person
Activity: 487
Merit: 115
July 31, 2018, 03:40:42 PM

Don't buy bitcoin and other coins via credit card, if you continue to do that action you have gonna into a loss. Wirwox is overly expensive, there is extremely fee's at the Wirwox. Primarily you should solve your bank wire problem. Most of the sites that sell credit cards are trying to overcharge buyers. I had been bought a few times with my credit card, but they were not selling extremely expensive on those days, right now that prices are really ridiculous.
July 31, 2018, 11:56:12 AM
There are quite a lot of places to trade BTC, you can go to Binance, kucoin, bittrex ... etc. Some big trading places and you can spoil the option to buy as many BTC as you want. But be careful not to lose money if you are not familiar with the transaction

I highly recommended that most of the investor will choose kucoin market because it did not get any problem in the past and it has a good reputation which is makes every trader to trust this market for a very long time.
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
July 31, 2018, 09:38:57 AM
The most common place is coinbase but if you live in a built up area then see if there are any ATM machines selling bitcoin. Waves dex can also do it but the fees are extortionate
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
July 31, 2018, 08:59:11 AM
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
July 31, 2018, 06:22:30 AM
I think it does not matter if you have an identity such as a student ID card you can get in your school, or ask your parent for help, with which you can buy bitcoins in a trusted place even if you have to use KYC, and I also agree that you say to buy more on trusted sites than individuals.
Activity: 195
July 31, 2018, 05:56:35 AM

Did you try cex.io? They accept cards for sure. As far as I know this one should operate in Canada.
Activity: 26
July 20, 2018, 02:35:08 AM
Yes, there are lots of sites to choose from but I'm not sure whether they are credible. Personally I found the one for myself which I trust https://cryptonex.org
You can give it a try and buy some btc there. So far they have never let me down.   
Activity: 194
July 26, 2018, 06:38:57 AM
There is no site without fees in this case. I prefer coinbase for its security and quick transaction. There is also an alternative. Without fees, you can get btc here but need to trade. If you have skrill or Neteller $ and if you want to make btc against this $ then you can trade in iq option. Remember, Only last deposited method can be used for withdrawing. For an example, If you want btc from skrill then you need to deposit first via Skrill. Then again need to deposit via BTC. Now you can withdraw via BTC. The amount isn't mattered here. Only minimum deposit amount need for this.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
January 02, 2017, 02:00:30 AM
There are so many ways to buy bitcoin, Because we have lots of exchange platform where we can buy bitcoin, there is c-cex, poloniex, that I can consider for you as a nice place to buy bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
December 31, 2016, 05:02:20 PM
I would suggest looking into localbitcoins for buying bitcoins. Its a fairly safe(as long as you use non-reversable methods) , and is probably the best site regardless of what country you are from.
you are right that localbitcoin is very popular and there many exchange for buy and sell bitcoin but i also recommend  localbitcoin because localbitcoin is very secure and safe and i mostly buy bitcoin from localbitcoin and there a lot of people buy and sell their bitcoin from local bitcoin.
to me i myself use local bitcoin, as it is one of the most safest and trusted way of making money, although there are  so many other exchanges from where you can buy bitcoin.
The best and the safest way to buy bitcoin is to buy it from our forum members, even though they do not offer the best price but that way you could avoid getting scammed by using escrow, there may be some trust worthy people on the internet out there but they also won’t give you a good price as well, so why take the risk  just get your money from a credit card to your wallet and buy some btc.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
December 30, 2016, 11:50:51 AM
Hi if you live in India than you can try Zebpay app it can be downloaded for android and ios platform. This app is very easy to use and has good buying and selling features and if you wish to trade from mobile than this app also give you facility to trade Bitcoin on your fingers.
Pages:
Jump to: