Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to find good bounties and airdrop?? - page 2. (Read 194 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hi guys, I tried to join in some airdrops and bounties... but were all scams.
Someone has a good source where I can find good projects??
I have no problem to join with a referral link.

Dont just join a bounty by a random bounty manager just because the rewards are big. Try to join to reputable bounty managers out there. Id recommend you join to bounty by Sylon and Deadley. After my campaign here in bountyhive ill update you if the bounty are good.
an input And a new opinion that I got from you.
I also hope from the input you get this can also help me.
thanks.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

Dont just join a bounty by a random bounty manager just because the rewards are big. Try to join to reputable bounty managers out there. Id recommend you join to bounty by Sylon and Deadley. After my campaign here in bountyhive ill update you if the bounty are good.
Activity: 112
If you are looking for good bounties to join and avoid been scam you can check on this site https://airdropalert.com/

But lastly you don't only see a project and just join it you need to make a good research on the project and no what the are upto before you partake on there airdrop or bounty program.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Bounties are already listed on a specific section on this forum (given by target) but there's no guarantee that they are scam or not.

I don't join any of them nor airdrops but there are websites that are dedicated for it.

Disclaimer: I'm not associated with any of them and I don't use any of them. Use them with caution.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business

Actually to tell you prankly its hards to find a good source of bounty campaign and airdrops now,because mostly some  of project now are doing scam,and they are not true to there promise but not at all because there are more also project are good to the team especialy to the bounty hunters,only things i can say we found a good bounty and airdrops if those bounty manager are a good reputation and respectable to the community of bounty hunting,there we find a good bounty project and airdrops.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
it is difficult to find a trusted bounty campaign today. most of them are a scam and just wasting your time. all you have to do is really research and learn all the aspects that exist in the project. and bitcointalk forums is a great place to find a good bounty campaign, but you still have to be careful.
Activity: 28
You are in the perfect place to find what you are looking for. Bitcointalk is a pretty good site where you can find airdrops and bounties to participate in. Just follow related threads, and you will be able to find some good ones for yourself. People share some of these links every now and then. You can also look up some telegram channels.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
you can look at different sites in the telegram channels in the information forums is actually very much
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
In addition with @target, you can also find out some threads here in the forum who regularly update the list. Just google with keywords "Good bounty/airdrop bitcointalk".
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

Well, there are many websites and social media groups in websites like Reddit, Facebook, and Telegram where we can find many airdrops and bounty campaigns which will give you good part-time income, but you can't match the trustworthy campaigns which we find from this forum. You can find the best ICO project and airdrops under this address

Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins)

I think other this forum you can also go with campaigns listed under websites like Airdrops, Icocreed, Airdropsalert and you can search in youtube and google search engines.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257

It is very hard nowdays, not like a year ago when it was easy. You need to ask yourself a lot of questions about the viability of the project, team that is behind it, their roadmap and bounty managers. Everything is important, there is no easy way, and even experienced hunters sometimes just dont know.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

Where else do you expect to find then but here in this forum, try this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

You just have to investigate whether the team can be reliable. Its all that you can do. I don't think they'd run away and not paying anyone after your work. There is a fine line between being a stupid and a scammer and these team know the boundaries of them.
Activity: 26
Pages:
Jump to: