Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to find private key to sign transaction? - page 2. (Read 308 times)

copper member
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1809
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Could you share the Transaction ID of the said transaction you made when the order was cancelled if you don't mind?
What's the name of the wallet you were sending Bitcoins from?

If the transaction has already been confirmed then I am afraid that the only way you could recover your BTC is if the merchant accepts to send it back. If the transaction has not  yet been confirmed, and you own private keys to the address that sent the Bitcoins, there is a chance that you can double spend it. Just act faster before it gets confirmed
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 4193
If the order is canceled and the transaction is confirmed, you need to contact the merchant to refund you. Coinb.in can't help because you won't have access to the private key that belongs to the recipient.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello.

Please I need help. I have made an transaction online using bitcoin, but the order cancelled and now my bitcoins are stuck. I've been using coinb.in the first time a while ago and was able to do it successfully. Now the private key is not letting me pass the same one I used last time. What can I do to get back my bitcoins?
Pages:
Jump to: