Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to get large amount of testnet coins? (~2.5BTC) - page 3. (Read 1037 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
do you think a market will develop for testnet coins?

this happened once before some years ago but since it is "testnet" the network was simply abandoned and new one was started effectively invalidating all the coins that were being traded!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
I think this one used to give away up to 0.5 BTC
https://coinfaucet.eu/en/btc-testnet/

Additionally, a search led me to this user, he might be able to help you further if nobody else responds.
The only problem: He hasn't been online here since January. But you can check his profile and contact him through his site that is listed there > https://anycoindirect.eu/en
Hello timmy333,

We can see that you are in need for some coins on the BTC Testnet to facilitate some testing. As you stated, most of the popular faucets for TestNet are temporarily disabled because of the flooded network.
To enable you to make the necessary transactions we have just sent you 0.5 from one of our Testnet wallets. Unfortunately we cannot send you more than this since because our supply of Testnet coins is rather limited.

Good luck with your test transactions and let us know if everything worked out!

With kind regards,
The Anycoin Direct team
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Power to the people!
Sent PM maybe able to help
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I guess there will be a forum user who can lent that much of testnet coins here, you just have to wait though or else try some testnet faucet site you can find a lot of it online.

Or you can try this one suggested by BitCryptex.
Why don't you create your own testnet blockchain? It will be much easier than asking a few faucets to send you that many coins. Use bitcoin-testnet-box for that. It shouldn't be difficult for you if you have a basic knowledge of Linux commands and bitcoind installed.

Most of the faucets only giveaway very small amounts of coin, which most likely covers most use cases.

I am aware of running my own local testnet and I have already done that. however I am doing some work on lightning network and i need to connect to open many channels to various nodes on the network.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
I guess there will be a forum user who can lent that much of testnet coins here, you just have to wait though or else try some testnet faucet site you can find a lot of it online.

Or you can try this one suggested by BitCryptex.
Why don't you create your own testnet blockchain? It will be much easier than asking a few faucets to send you that many coins. Use bitcoin-testnet-box for that. It shouldn't be difficult for you if you have a basic knowledge of Linux commands and bitcoind installed.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello everyone

I need around 2.5 BTC in testnet coins. Can someone on this forum please spare some coins, I will return them once I have finished with my dev work.

On the same topic, it seems that most faucets are slowly shutting down, do you think a market will develop for testnet coins?

my address: tb1qpmfjyph7gsmwhzw4y4z6qsscm3dhwzd4m5zuz3

Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: