Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to go for 10,000% plus profits in 2019? - page 7. (Read 982 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
In terms of returns what digital currencies do you predict are in the running for a podium finish in 2019?
I felt like I had a seizure reading this topic. The topics name and the OPs post all made me feel like maybe I am not really at myself yet and need my morning coffee. I know obvious troll is obvious troll and people write here for the giggles but seriously this is one of the lowest efforts I have ever seen.

First of all 2019 will not bring you 10.000% plus profits, nothing will, nothing EVER will in the future as well. 2019 hopefully will be a better year than last year (technically quite possible considering 2018 was the year we lost about 80% so anything even remotely lower than current price would be better than 2018) but nothing that big. Also, what the hell is a podium finish, this is not a horse race, this is a forever thing, we are not like doing a 3200 yard dash or something, we will be here in 20+ years time as well, so lets calm down a bit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I do not guarantee but can only advise
1. Bitshares (BTS)
This is the 35th rank coin, priced at $ 0.095483 per coin. BTS is an old currency. Launched in 2014, and this is the first blockchain child from Dan Larimer, which was later associated with projects such as EOS and Steem.
2. Cardano (ADA)
Cardano has become a well-known altcoin, which even includes the top 10 cryptocurrency according to data from CoinMarketCap. And currently it is ranked 8th on the biggest cryptos list thanks to its market capitalization, but even so, the current price is only $ 0.070989.
3. Decentraland (MANA)
And finally we are interested in Decentraland. This project has big ambitions that revolve around it to create a new virtual world based on blockchain technology. Users will be able to buy virtual real estate and make all types of construction or VR applications on this digital land.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
In terms of returns what digital currencies do you predict are in the running for a podium finish in 2019?
Pages:
Jump to: