Pages:
Author

Topic: where to invest? - page 8. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 485
Merit: 105
December 04, 2017, 10:25:00 AM
You should make some research if you want to invest, don't rely other people says that they have a legit site where you can put your money, because is that you're own money you have to decision in your own, and dont forget the golden rule" Invest money that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 04:09:00 AM
Awasome responses here...
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
November 21, 2017, 04:52:15 AM
I Think You should Try Investing In ICO's, I am Not Recommending you Directly, What I am Saying is, If You are Ready To Invest And Do For Your own Risk. I am Now Participating a Campaign of VLB.IO the ICO is on Going, This Campaign Is managed By Yahoo62278 A Great Manager. If You are Interested, Just Visit  Our Ann Thread or There Website And Read Carefully The Whitepaper and Review Carefully This Project if You Are Interested please Do Consider my post.

If This Post Is Sensitive Kindly Delete Thank you.
Activity: 17
November 08, 2017, 04:26:08 PM
if you want invest, then you most ready for taking risk. Because a lot investment site (like HYIP, cloud mining etc) isnt good and scam (except if you join HYIP you can take profit if you LUCK). Gambling is good but its seriously high risk, you can get rich faster and can broke faster too. The way and only is good for investment is do trading, buy altcoin on cheap price, hold and sell it when the price is high.

BTC Doubler is scam, if you find paying doubler site, its because you invest earlier, when another people do deposit then you will get profit. Dont try doubler!
Not all hyip investments are scam .
Like example bitconnect its not sacm.
another very good mining example is genesis mining whis is proven to be very profitable.. Cheesy
Activity: 63
November 08, 2017, 01:31:32 PM
Like every other business investing your hard earn currency is pretty risky. The truth is that life itself is full of risk and not taking a risk means you're already taking risk therefore dare to take risk. However, there are many scam site out there on the net. You have to be very painstaking on the platform where you plan to invest. Do a thorough research before making any investment. Investing in trading is a good idea but there are also risk involve nevertheless  if you play the game right which requires deep knowledge and skills you will surely make profit within a short term. Most people make the blunder of buying an investment rather than first investing in learning about investing. Although there are other options to invest, I'd suggest you be shrewd in your decision making process. Be wise!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Measurable Data Token
November 08, 2017, 04:02:19 AM
The reason why ico is so hot i guess partly because bitcoin holders have no where to invest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
November 06, 2017, 07:10:27 AM
Bitcoin investment is good to gain profit it is much faster than investing in real state or saving it into bank, i recomment to only keep your money in form of bitcoin and wait for more price increase before you sell it. But it depends on you if you really want to invest in crypto just invest amount that you can afford to loose.
Activity: 294
www.daxico.com
November 03, 2017, 02:25:28 PM
Ask yourself what do the bitcoin doubler do to get you another coin you invest? Nothing, so I don't need to say is a scam. Invest in ICO of an altcoins. Do much research on their whitpaper and if you find a project to be good prospect you buy.
Activity: 38
November 03, 2017, 01:16:43 AM
Genesis mining is a good one (:
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 10:46:00 PM
Guys can you give me some legit and real sites to invest my bitcoin to earn more! there were so many sites out there but i cant just invest on them because I dont know if they are real or just scam! And also do you think guys that those coin/bitcoin doubler are true?

They are all scam sites. They only differ on how long they will last because even they reached 2 or 3 years, they still end up as a scam. Bitcoin is surging very fast so just keep those and instead of investing to others stuff, buy more of them if you still can.
Activity: 224
November 02, 2017, 03:42:42 PM
Today it's more profitable to just keep bitcoin. Its cost increases twice a year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
October 30, 2017, 10:01:55 AM
Just invest it all on bitcoins or altcoins like eth or ripple. Investment sites are all scam and mostly those hyips and doublers.
No just invest the amount that you can afford to lose, investment method is very risky many site out there has good offer for investors but they are scammers. Much better to invest only in bitcoin and keep it for long period of time and i am sure that your money will grow together with bitcoin value.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
October 28, 2017, 06:42:25 AM
here is best legit investment site you can seacrh in google link  https://bitconnect.co/?ref=DaniClover
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
October 28, 2017, 05:05:48 AM
Guys can you give me some legit and real sites to invest my bitcoin to earn more! there were so many sites out there but i cant just invest on them because I dont know if they are real or just scam! And also do you think guys that those coin/bitcoin doubler are true?
Money's or bitcoin doublers are all scams or ponzi investment platform and if you want to invest in this market you most developed your knowledge on how cryptocurrencies work an then buy some notable coins and wait for them to appreciate in values and sell them off. Repeat of this foregoing advise is what put coins in your wallet! Don't over trust others eccept they are intermediate system that check on their integrity on your behalf. I have lose money heavily when I try to build trust on some people and many of us here has to develop ourself to put our money on the project we have trust on and those projects are escrow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 02:46:47 AM
Just invest it all on bitcoins or altcoins like eth or ripple. Investment sites are all scam and mostly those hyips and doublers.
Activity: 552
Merit: 255
October 23, 2017, 12:38:30 AM
I am presently using bitconnect.co site for investing my bitcoins, they are paying around 30% per month as profit but they hold capital for 299 days. In 100days we will get our investment in as profit. The site is successfully running from above 1 year. I am presently looking some forex pamm accounts to invest. I will share my pamm experience after some days.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
October 11, 2017, 07:59:09 PM
There are really many sites wherein you can invest your bitcoin in the web and as you see some of them are not familiar with you. But I think it would be best if you just hold your money because in that way you can ensure that it is safe within you and no more risks in trusting it to others. Next, there are gambling website that you can invest your bitcoin just like Freebitco.in and your bitcoin I think 0.001% daily if I am not mistaken so it is better also to be that option. But if you want to earn good profit better to give it a try in trading some altcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
October 09, 2017, 05:52:51 AM
There are not any "real" investment projects where you can earn interest, passive way.
Bitcoin price has furiously gone up in recent years, so investing in BTC is an good and profitable investment. Smiley

There is exchange that provide BTC futures and leverage trading.
But, I am still waiting for legitimate financial provider or good exchange that will provide options based on BTC.
Options are also leverage-based instrument, but less risky than futures.

While investing, do not put everything into one basket, into one egg (even if it's golden egg).
Diversify. Diversify. Diversify.
Invest in crypto that are backed by good product, service or backing fund.
... do not invest in "empty" crypto coins that are mined in hundreds of millions, then pumped ....
and abandoned.
Amen. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
October 08, 2017, 09:21:51 AM
Guys, do you think, where else does it make sense to invest besides bitcoin?

Of course I think. Despite many loses, there are lots of projects will bring real value started. If you can find them, you can find where to invest. Learn market, observe peoples's daily needs and search for the projects meet them. That's the key in my opinion.
Activity: 43
October 08, 2017, 05:22:05 AM
any one have his way that may work for him and not work for you

Best place is place that you have more knowledge about it
Pages:
Jump to: